Discussion in 'THE DEATH BOOKS' started by Donald, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Donald New Member

Chances of it showing in the States are very low I'm guessing? Is there a technologically advanged person out there with a TiVo, DVD burner, and a utter disreguard for copyright laws? Not for this of course, just wondering in general. I will get DVD when it shows on these shores in any event.
  2. evilswerve New Member

i believe it will be shown on the hallmark channel.
  3. Donald New Member

Whoooops! I meant to reply to the Hogfather topic not start a new one. I checked the hallmark channel's website and the local newspaper had a list of all Christmas movies being shown and Hogfather wasn't listed. Hopefully they'll change the line up and include it.
  4. evilswerve New Member

end of december apparently on the hallmark channel
  5. drunkymonkey New Member

It's always nice to see that while us Europeans have to wait for ages for LOST and other American programs, Americans only have to wait a few days extra for ours...
  6. redneck New Member

You can watch the full episodes of lost here. I dug around on the Hallmark Channel site as well as their movie site and couldn't find anything about Hogfather. Do you have any more information about it, evilswerve?
  7. Hsing Moderator

Haha, Redneck! "Only viewers in the United States can watch these full lenght episodes." Curse you for raising my hopes!
    ;)