Emails?

Discussion in 'THE TEMPLE' started by IgorMina, Dec 11, 2007.

1. IgorMina New Member

I hope that this is the right place to ask this: How do I stop getting e-mails from this site whenever anyone posts anything? It's starting to flood my inbox somewhat, so it's a bit of a nuisance.

Thanks! :)
    Mina
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

There must be an option you ticked somewhere in the user CP, you shouldn't be getting emails for every post...

Edit : Click on the User CP link at the top of the page, then on the left, choose Edit Options, and then scroll down to the Notifications part, Thread subscriptions, and select the option you want (no email notifications)
  3. IgorMina New Member

Thank you! I think I've changed it now. :)
    It must have been a default option though, because I don't think I've ever been on the user cp thingy before.
  4. IgorMina New Member

Um, sorry to have to ask about this again, but I'm still getting lots of e-mails from this site and I've ticked the no e-mail notifications box in the user cp, so I'm not sure what to do.
    I do appear to be getting fewer e-mails than before though.
  5. Roman_K New Member

IgorMina, I suspect that the current issue is that while you've turned off email notification for any new topic that you reply in, the old notification subscriptions are still active.

What you do is this:

On your user options, go to Control Panel - Subscribed Threads, and click on List Subscriptions.

Here you'll be able to see all the threads you're subscribed to, and the notification type for them. What you want is to have them all listed as "None", as in no notification whatsoever.

Now, mark all the subscriptions in each page (there's a handy tick box for that at the top), then select "Update Subscription Type - No Email Notification" in the action selection box below.

Click on the "GO" button.

Repeat until all subscriptions have been updated.
  6. IgorMina New Member

Ohhhh! Ok, I think I've got it now.

Thank you very much! :)