Gaming related humor/comics

Discussion in 'BOARDANIAN ROLEPLAY GROUP' started by Garner, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

If you see any good gaming references in webcomics or the like, give us a link here. If someone wants to post a link to Mossfoot's Fuzzy Knights, or Order of the Stick or similar, please do!

I saw this tonight while reading through this strip's archives:
    http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=176
  2. Hex New Member

3. Hsing Moderator

4. redneck New Member

5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

bracket URL bracket?

or do you mean underlined or what?

also, thanks for the links guys. I wish I wasn't too lazy to have dug them up myselves
  6. sleepy_sarge New Member

If you hover the cursor over the URL button when making your reply, it tells you how to have your own text insted of the web address for your link (the second option you see there). From experience with the colour scheme on these pages, often people don't realise there is a link there, so it's probably advisable to add a little hint, like
    here's a link to the home page
  7. Tephlon Active Member

8. Garner Great God and Founding Father

:shock:

Tephlon's in charge of the technical FAQ!
  9. sleepy_sarge New Member

And you did it much better and more concisely may I add! So that's what the code thingy is for. And good point on the color tag

Might be an idea to have a board techie FAQ with good stuff like this elsewhere?

edited a little for clarity
  10. Garner Great God and Founding Father

indeed, sarge. Mrs. G is supposed to have something to post 'this weekend' about new faq/guidelines stuff...

but we've also got a few chores to do today before our game, so i dunno when it'll happen.
  11. Tephlon Active Member

I'll share the burden of the TechFaq with Ben, If he doesn't mind the help... :)
  12. Tephlon Active Member

13. Garner Great God and Founding Father

14. chesterguy New Member

A mate sent me this link knowing how much i play and am addicted to World of Warcraft... But not that much... -worried looking emoticon-

Putfile - PurePwnage WoWisafeeling
  15. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Does that have sound? I closed it quickly before it loaded - I don't want to blast my office with an "I'm avoiding work!" siren!
  16. chesterguy New Member

Yes it does (only music, but its relevent)
  17. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Thanks. I'll try to remember to look at it at home then.