Getting more contacts on MSN

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Andalusian, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Andalusian New Member

I was not too sure if people would mind me taking their MSN adressess off their profiles, so could anyone who is interested in talking to me please say so? I am trying to make as many friends as possible :)
  2. Garner Great God and Founding Father

I don't think many folks would mind, Andalusian. Mine's claygarner at hotmail dot com, but I don't list it in my profile.

If you get on AIM, I can give you the list for most of the board folks
  3. Andalusian New Member

Thanks, I just wasn't sure.
  4. fairyliquid New Member

just add me...adnil_11 at hotmail
  5. drunkymonkey New Member

my address is in my profile if you want to add me.
  6. Tephlon Active Member

Yeah just add me. You'll have to send me a message in order for me to acknowledge you, otherwise I won't see you.
  7. Garner Great God and Founding Father

for anyone who wants to talk to me on MSN or AIM, i'm crap about adding other people. message me first if ya wanna talk.

And drunken, nice avatar. Always good to see Sam & Max stuff still around.
  8. drunkymonkey New Member

[quote:a341ffead1="Garner"]for anyone who wants to talk to me on MSN or AIM, i'm crap about adding other people. message me first if ya wanna talk.

And drunken, nice avatar. Always good to see Sam & Max stuff still around.[/quote:a341ffead1]

Thanks, damn Lucas Arts for making too many bad Star Wars games, we want Sam and Max 2 god damn it!
  9. spiky Bar Wench

You can grab mine from my profile, unless time zones improve or I spend more Sunday nights at 12am on the net I paths may never cross in cyberspace...
  10. sampanna New Member

exorcist ~at~ hotmail ~dot~ com is mine: as G. above though, I'm not too good at adding unknown ids to my chat list. I imagine that is true for everyone .. so unless the id easily matches the board id (which mine, for e.g., doesn't :)) then a prior pm would be good.
  11. Garner Great God and Founding Father

*nod* letting me know you're trying to add me would be good, but what I really meant was I'm just too lazy to actualy get around to adding you myself.

I'll normally accept people and ask who they are if i don't already know. if it turns out to be someone i don't want to talk to, there's always the block/ban buttons.
  12. sampanna New Member

MSN is a fairly crappy protocol: if someone added me to their list, and then blocked me, I can see that I am being blocked. The windows MSN client doesn't show you that, but the Linux one (aMSN or even gaim) does. So I prefer not to add people to banning them later.
  13. Garner Great God and Founding Father

eh, if i ban someone, i don't actually mind them knowing it. course, at the same time, unlike some people, i don't feel compelled to announce it to everyone either. and there are third party programs that can tell you if you're being blocked.
  14. Cynical_Youth New Member

You can add me if you want, that goes for everyone who wants to talk to me.

It should all be here. :)

I'm never on Yahoo Messenger, though.
  15. Hsing Moderator

I've added you. My adress is in my profile, too.
  16. Delphine New Member

Yeah, you can add me. stella_mutiny at hotmail. :)

Edit ~ fuck. You already added me this morning. I forgot about that. sigh, don't blame me for being a loser, i was still drunk.
  17. redneck New Member

Feel free to add me. Mine is located in my profile. THat goes for anyone. I'm not picky.