Going Postal Trailer

Discussion in 'GODS, DESERTS, IMPS, LETTERS AND WAR' started by Maljonic, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Maljonic Administrator

Here is a trailer of Going Postal, which is to be shown on Sky next month. GP is one of my favourite stories and I think this film should be pretty good with such a good plot behind it.

[YOUTUBE]o4VlX9cMEbw[/YOUTUBE]
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

Cool, any idea when nthis is going to be aired?
  3. spiky Bar Wench

Cool... I suppose I may have to be dodgy once its shown. It's just really hard and takes forever for the legit versions to arrive here. As in I still haven't seen CoM anywhere.
  4. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I'm so out of touch, I had no idea this was being made! Should be awesome.
  5. Hsing Moderator

Looks great! And is that Charles Dance as Vetinari? I feel like they listened to me! :wink:
  6. jaccairn New Member

7. Maljonic Administrator

I thought you meant the news reader at first, but that's John Suchet. He always makes me laugh though, I always think he's joking no matter what he's reading.
  8. mavzb New Member

According to Discworld Monthly (using information from SFX Magazine), it should be aired on 30th May.
  9. InfernoOrangeSS New Member

I just watched this movie last night after having finished the book. There are several changes to the story, but nothing that detracts from the overall story. I thought it was very well done and very enjoyable to watch.

I wish more of his books were given this treatment.

:D
  10. Maljonic Administrator

I agree, it would be cool.