Happy belated to our trucker mama !

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

Happy birthday Tamyra ;) Hope it was a good one, and may things only get better from now on ! :)
  2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Belated happy birthday, Tamyra!
  3. jaccairn New Member

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great day :D
  4. Roman_K New Member

Happy birthday, Tamyra. :)
  5. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Belated best wishes, Tamyra :)
  6. Delphine New Member

Happy Birthday Tamyra, hope you had a nice day and I also hope things get better for you soon. :)
  7. Maljonic Administrator

Happy birthday. :)
  8. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Happy birthday Tamyra.
  9. TamyraMcG Active Member

Thanks,guys. I had a quiet birthday but my mom and my sister both sent me cards, that the post office delivered specially and I took some trash to the transfer station and got some things for my pickup. It's been a fairly sad winter but I'm doing okay and I'll be getting better as time goes by. I did one unusual thing for my birthday, I took part in this marketing survey that turned out to be about a commercial for a non-prescription pain reliever. that turned out to be a mistake.

I was sent a vhs tape of an old sitcom and had a couple of questionaires to fill out asking what brands I prefer and then had to do an interview with some poor fellow that was not a native speaker of English sitting in on of those noisy rooms. When he got done with the last question he hung up so fast. I have no use for name brand medications if there are generics available. I cannot justify paying a premium for advertising when I mostly find advertising to be annoying. That was one tiresome interview, for both of us.
  10. Hsing Moderator

I hope things get better, and soon.
    And a belated happy birthday! At least some (small) people managed to make you smile...
  11. TamyraMcG Active Member

Yes, I don't know what I would do without that greatnephew of mine. He is a ray of sunshine except when you wake him up before he is ready to wake up, then look out.
  12. Saccharissa Stitcher

Please accept my wishes for many more happy birthdays to come. The fact that I have fallen through a hole in the ground doesn't mean that your, and everyone else's, happiness is not on my mind.