Members' News

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Silmaril, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mazekin Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you family is doing ok. It sounds like she left a lot of people behind that will remember her forever; I guess that's the best any of us can hope for. A long line of people to remember and love you.

Well, I finally have water full time again after 10 days of having it 12* hours a day - most of which while I was at work, and another 13 days of having it for 8* hours a day - 6 of which while I was at work. My washing machine takes 2 and a half hours to run through a cycle...thank god for retired parents who live close by...

*They said they'd turn it on at 8am. My neighbour who is at home all day said that most days it was 9/9.30 and some days they'd turn it off an hour and a half early. Liars...
  2. randywine Member

Hi,

Have I missed something but why is there a link to a DUI attorney on the front page of this site?

Just curious is all...

R.
  3. Hsing Moderator

Well, it seems to be one of three ads. Google ads or specific, I don't know.

But as to something different - this thread has become very, very long, and tied to a spam ping, too. Maybe it is time we open up a Nr 2? What do you think?
  4. TamyraMcG Active Member

Sounds like something we could try. I've no objection to a Member's News 2.0 or whatever.
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yeah, I'd say make a new one, link to it from the last post in this thread and lock it... Members news 2.0.10!
  6. Maljonic Administrator

They're just ads to help pay for the hosting. They've always been there in one form or another, only on the front though and never in the message board itself when you're logged in - though I can't fathom why a DUI attorney would want an ad there?

P.S. Is this thread where most of the spam appears?
  7. Hsing Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.