more old board issues

Discussion in 'THE TEMPLE' started by Garner, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

It's been suggested that I should quote the recent PM exchange I had with dragonmother in full, because she quoted only a bit of it when talking to the moderator on teh old boards.

Frankly, I don't think any of us want to deal with that ongoing saga any longer, and for once dragonbiddy didn't quote me out of context. (I did indeed say she was a deluded bitch, and I stand by that.)

So, does anyone other than me object to posting the pm thread here? Honestly I'd just as soon email it to anyone who wants it, but I'd rather just let it lie.
  2. Bradthewonderllama New Member

I don't object, but I don't care either. Do we have so many "new" people here yet that posting this even makes sense?
  3. Orrdos God

I'm thinking we should probably stop talking about the old boards now.

It's getting a bit tedious, and we should probably just move on from it, unless something big happens in future.
  4. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Doors *is* aware that there's a moderator over there, isn't he?

That said, I'll take that as one objection, one abstention.
  5. Marcia Executive Onion

I don't see the point, really.
  6. Garner Great God and Founding Father

well, as i said, it's not like she quoted me out of context or anything. so, we'll consider this one dead in the water.
  7. Maljonic Administrator

I agree with Doors. :)
  8. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I don't see the point. I'm sick of Dragonmother.
  9. Garner Great God and Founding Father

well, at least she keeps linking to us from the old site. that'll help newbies find the place AND boost our google ratings.
  10. Saccharissa Stitcher

*shakes head* This is the kind of person over whom we have spent so much grey matter over.
  11. Pepster New Member

It is rather sad on their part isn't it. If it gets any more childish I just might sing a certain song ;)