Pratchett shops in London

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Conina, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Conina New Member

Hey everyone!

I'm at London and I was looking if someone here knows about a fan shop of Terry Pratchett in London :question: I was browsing the net, but I failed. I'd appreciate any help from you :)
  2. Maljonic Administrator

3. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

If you can afford the time to organize a 'long day', take a train journey and visit The Cunning Artificer in Wincanton. Bernard and Isobel Pearson have a Discworld based shop on the High Street. Just ask anyone where the Ankh-Morpork Consulate Office is situated. Just about every one knows that answer, as the town is officially twinned with Terry's infamous city.
    Partake of the Ceremony of the Sticky Bun and you will have made two friends for life.
    Check out their web site here
  4. Hex New Member

It's things like that that make me miss living in England... and hate the exchange rate :(
  5. Orrdos God

When I read the title of the thread, I thought it was going to be about where Pratchett does his shopping, and henceforth would be the worlds worst thread.

"Pratchett shops in Tescos" or "Pratchett shops in Local Shop (for local people) would have been acceptable, however.
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

Well, he IS an extraordinary gentleman...