Random Doodles thread!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Hsing, Mar 21, 2007.

1. fahd New Member

i dont like toffee..it sticks in my teeth and makes them squeak
  2. Hex New Member

I don't know how to make photos show up, but I can easily post links to my DeviantArt page. They aren't doodles in the sense of goofy little drawings, but they are in their lack of purpose except for being both for my own amusement and creating concept art.

Upper-Level Psychic Demon by ~purgatorist on deviantART

That one's a sketch I did in pencil and then ink of an upper-level psychic demon that has a drone scorpion attached to it's back. I came up with it before bed one night. It may feature in the webcomic I'm working on with Evan (the boyfriend).

The Go-Between: Page One by ~purgatorist on deviantART

And that one's the first page of a graphic novelesque adaptation of a short story I wrote for my fiction class last semester. The full print version of the story is also up on my deviantart page:

purgatorist on deviantART

if anyone wants to read it -- the world it is set in is the setting of the webcomic. The webcomic, now tentatively titled "Under The Rainbow", will hopefully be in the same art style.

I have other doodles that are a hell of a lot less intricate, but I think they're still in a box with the rest of the crap I dragged back home from my dorm room for the summer. I might salvage them at some point...
  3. Maljonic Administrator

I've just been playing around with Corel Painter X, I have no real idea what I'm doing yet but I've drawn a version of The Little Mermaid:

[IMG]
  4. Hsing Moderator

A very 80ies version somehow. :) But very cool.

(I know I still owe you one or two dragons...)
  5. Maljonic Administrator

I just made this rather evil looking Ultradoomer using Corel Painter X again, I think I'm getting a bit better?
    [IMG]
  6. KaptenKaries New Member

oooh, that's creepy! Is Corel Draw specifically for getting that water colour feeling?
  7. Maljonic Administrator

I think Corel Draw is something different to what I'm using. Corel Painter, however, does pretty much any kind of paint you can think of, water colour, oil paint, gouache, acrylic, etc and all kinds of pencils, pastels, crayons, chalks and pens.
  8. KaptenKaries New Member

Ahh my mistake. :)
  9. chrisjordan New Member

Thought I'd resurrect this thread, for lack of anything better to do.

I present to you: MISC.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

None of these are very recent.