updates on some campaign options

Discussion in 'BOARDANIAN ROLEPLAY GROUP' started by Garner, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

We've now got the core books for GURPS, so grace is going to give it some time to learning that system to run a Discworld GURPS game with our local group. I don't see any reason why we can't do the same online.

Grace is also very into the Eberron campaign setting for D&D, and as she familiarizes herself with it, she might want to run a campaign or two in that setting for us. It's sort of steam-punk in a more traditional fantasy setting, and I think it's groovy.

I've picked up the Star Wars Roleplaying core book, it's based on the d20 system so there's not much in the way of new rules to learn, and it's a setting we all know and love, so that's gonna be on offer eventually.

The homebrew is temporarily on pause while I work on some other projects, including building and setting up my new computer, but it's still bubbling away on the creative fires of my imaginary stove.
  2. Cynical_Youth New Member

Eberron and Discworld sound really cool. Not that into Star Wars, but willing to give it a try. :)

Edit: noticed a grammatical concord problem.
  3. Garner Great God and Founding Father

I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear you say that.
  4. Cynical_Youth New Member

In fact, I did not even [i:5f749fe1b5]like[/i:5f749fe1b5] Episode IV.
  5. sleepy_sarge New Member

6. Ba Lord of the Pies

Right, someone toss Cynical into a giant garbage compactor with tentacled monstrosities.
  7. Roman_K New Member

Should be interesting, both the new settings and the garbage compactor.
  8. Cynical_Youth New Member

I, too, would be interested to see what is going to happen with this garbage compactor.
  9. Saccharissa Stitcher

*chokes CY with Chewbacca's hairballs*