Wow, a forum!

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS AND AVATAR TESTING' started by Kobble, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Kobble New Member

My name's Kobble, or Kate. I've never really joined a forum before and I just hope I remember to post... It sounds like a lot of fun though, and I figured if I was going to join one it had best be Discworld. Because there are very few things I am more obsessed with than the works of Terry Pratchett. And I obsess easily, so this is quite an achievement, being my most-obsessed-over.
    Yeah, that's it for me really, now I just need desperately to find out how to get an avatar... I'll work it out eventually ^_^
    Kate
  2. TamyraMcG Active Member

Welcome Kobble or Kate. have fun.
  3. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Welcome Kobble.
    If you remember, one of your first posts should be the 'People new and old, please introduce yourselves' thread, cos really most of us are a nosey lot and you'll save yourself some time in answering questions. :lol:

As for an avatar... create or find yourself a small picture (80x80 pixels) - not animated though (one of the rules); then click on the User CP link under the menu tabs, find the Edit Avatar section and upload your avatar to the board. It's so easy even I managed it. :D
  4. Kobble New Member

Thank you! I now have my avatar! I'm terrible at these things, truly terrible *shakes head sadly*

Kobble