Wtf?!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Buzzfloyd, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Very belatedly, Happy Birthday to both Doors and Ella! I hope you didn't fight over the presents. Doors, I sent an email to your gmail account. You should share the wonder with Ella.

Doormen, you guys really lose the plot when there's no High Priestess around to give you a swift kick.
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

**paying no attention to the birthday subject at hand, points a finger at Grace and jeers**

Grace said a ruuuude letter, Grace said a ruuuude letter !!

(oh and happy birthday Ella, Doors already had one, and a mention on the Geoff Show, although not directly birthday-connected...)
  3. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Kenny. Had the plot last. I blame him entirely.
  4. redneck New Member

Happy Birthday, Ella.
  5. Hsing Moderator

Happy birthday, both.
    There wasn't some kind of obvious hint in one of your last posts we all missed completely, was there? sorry...
  6. spiky Bar Wench

Happy birthday you guys!

I hope you celebrated it together in the proper fashion: shacking up and eating take away.
  7. lipi New Member

Happy birthday to both of you!
  8. Maljonic Administrator

Happy birthday. I should have remembered Doors' birthday as it's around the same time as mine and I've known it for like 5 years at least! :)
  9. Roman_K New Member

Happy birthday, late though we may be. Better late than never.
  10. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Happy birthdays to you both!
  11. Marcia Executive Onion

Happies.
  12. mazekin Member

Happy Birthday!
  13. Rewr New Member

belated happy birthdays!
  14. Saccharissa Stitcher

Here's to many more joint happy birthdays!
  15. TamyraMcG Active Member

Happy Birthday to you both, I've been missing a lot of them, I even forgot to wish my brand new neice in law Happy Birthday, but at least I got to give her a hug welcoming her into the family. I hope you are as happy as she and Mikey are.
  16. Delphine New Member

why thank you :smile:

Among other things, Doors got a hedgehog and a plumber for his birthday. I got Jimi Hendrix and Tom* Yorke! I win that round.

*Yes, I know it's Thom. But that looks like it should be pronounced with a "the" type -th, and that sounds stupid and pretentious and stuff. Or lispy, but he hasn't got a lisp, or we would have noticed... and if he did, he probably wouldn't spell his name that way anyway, because people would think his name was Som and it would look like humorous self deprecation. Which isn't really a major feature in the works of Radiohead.

Gah! tangent.

Many thanks for the birthday wishes, anyway! :pirate:
  17. colonesque10 New Member

Piffle. I told you to send gifts of gold and rubies and instead you spat on my shoe. FOOL!