Another Hello

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS AND AVATAR TESTING' started by Lyia, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Lyia New Member

Hi, I just joined. I hope to meet some cool Disc World fans.
    Lyia
  2. mowgli New Member

Hi Liya, welcome :smile:

In case you want to tell us a few things about yourself (gaaaah, I sound like I'm opening a Something-Horrible-Anonymouse meeting!), you can do it
    here ! You can find some amusing info about the existing members there, as well!
  3. Maljonic Administrator

Hello Liya. :)
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

Was the something horrible Anonymouse because of the samourai armour it was wearing ?

Welcome Liya, there are plenty of DW fans here, whether they are cool or not still has to be proved.
  5. mowgli New Member

::resolves never again to post without waiting for the caffeine to fully reach the brain::

(can I change my screenname to Anonymouse????)
  6. Stercus Stercus New Member

Hello Lyia. Welcome to the asylum. I must apologise for the escapee above. :lol:

(Edited due to copying Katcal's spelling of Lyia's username.):razz:
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

Hey !! I copied Mal who copied Mowgli, don't blame me !! :razz:
  8. Stercus Stercus New Member

It's the same as a concertina type accident. The one at the back gets the blame whether they caused it or not. :razz:
  9. Lyia New Member

So being the newbe and all should I just change my screen name to conform with you all or what?:D Thanks for the welcome, I'll start to fill out the lies....I mean the things I wish to revel after I send this.
  10. Sunna New Member

I am loony AND cool! Oh,and welcome!
  11. alemaari New Member

hello lyia!
  12. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Welcome Lyia,
    I don't need an excuse to be mad like the others. I'm a Northerner (enough said) ! :D