Boardonwealth Games protest....

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Because I didn't win any medals at this years games, I've decided to take drastic action as protest.

*Blows up Roman and Mowgli*.
  2. mowgli New Member

Dude, I JUST found my right clavicle!

::resumes searching::
  3. Garner Great God and Founding Father

isn't that a musical instrument?
  4. mowgli New Member

No, that's a clavicord. ::smacks Garner with a large trout, using the one remaining arm::
  5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Why is the trout the standard smacking fish of the internet? i mean, if you think about it, a Tuna is a lot bigger. much more heft.
  6. TheJackal Member

[quote:37e0e351a6="Garner"]Why is the trout the standard smacking fish of the internet? i mean, if you think about it, a Tuna is a lot bigger. much more heft.[/quote:37e0e351a6]

And why is it called Pants if you only have one? Shouldn't it be 1 Pant, 2 Pants? Guess that's just how some things are.
  7. Guest Guest

[quote:48a45b3d21="TheJackal"][quote:48a45b3d21="Garner"]Why is the trout the standard smacking fish of the internet? i mean, if you think about it, a Tuna is a lot bigger. much more heft.[/quote:48a45b3d21]

And why is it called Pants if you only have one? Shouldn't it be 1 Pant, 2 Pants? Guess that's just how some things are.[/quote:48a45b3d21]

You wear a pair of pants not a pant :wink:
  8. Hsing Moderator

[quote:f829b80b8c="Garner"]Why is the trout the standard smacking fish of the internet? i mean, if you think about it, a Tuna is a lot bigger. much more heft.[/quote:f829b80b8c]

Not to mention the kinds of use you could put a swordfish to.
  9. Katcal I Aten't French !

Ouch !!

I would actually recommend octopusses in close combat, they're long, sticky AND slimey, and they have nasty beaks that nip like hell...
  10. Hsing Moderator

Did you ever try to wrestle an octopuss into light armor? No, no.
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:d3f458466b="Hsing"]Did you ever try to wrestle an octopuss into light armor? No, no.[/quote:d3f458466b]
    Ever try that with a swordfish ?

I rest my case :cooler:
  12. TheJackal Member

[quote:3d6d9307dc="MyNameIsNobody"][quote:3d6d9307dc="TheJackal"][quote:3d6d9307dc="Garner"]Why is the trout the standard smacking fish of the internet? i mean, if you think about it, a Tuna is a lot bigger. much more heft.[/quote:3d6d9307dc]

And why is it called Pants if you only have one? Shouldn't it be 1 Pant, 2 Pants? Guess that's just how some things are.[/quote:3d6d9307dc]

You wear a pair of pants not a pant :wink:[/quote:3d6d9307dc]

Yes, that's my point: it's called a pair of pants, even though there's only the one. Each leg should be called a pant, as both together give you a pair of pants!
  13. Garner Great God and Founding Father

be a dear, jackal, don't respond to the troll
  14. mowgli New Member

[quote:473d33a7ec="Garner"]Why is the trout the standard smacking fish of the internet? i mean, if you think about it, a Tuna is a lot bigger. much more heft.[/quote:473d33a7ec]

Tuna is the Claymore of piscine armoire. Trout is preferred for street combat, being lighter and easier to conceal on one's person. If one's person doesn't mind having a medium-size cold fish concealed on it...

edited to add: Both swordfish and octopi have their uses as well! :) However, in a lot of places, carrying them requires a license.
  15. spiky Bar Wench

Personally I prefer the throwing star fish, and in a tight corner gold fish are always a help... portable, bright shiny objects to distract the enemy while you make your escape.

I protest at my lack of success at these games I blame the coaching staff and the food. I reckon I was deliberately food poisoned in order to sabotage my performance.
  16. Roman_K New Member

[quote:66a8b2426a="Garner"]Because I didn't win any medals at this years games, I've decided to take drastic action as protest.

*Blows up Roman and Mowgli*.[/quote:66a8b2426a]

Wait in line, you.
  17. Katcal I Aten't French !

I would also like to protest.

Please stop giving me medals, my poor Bunny can hardly see any more.

Thank you.
  18. Garner Great God and Founding Father

*blows up katcal*
  19. Katcal I Aten't French !

**Bunny hops up and tries to nibble a lump of katcal-meat, and can't because of all his medals. Poor Bunny.**
  20. Human New Member

I won a medal this weekend. Most Likely to Write a Bestseller in the school Academy Awards.

Twelve years of nonstop reading finally pays off.
  21. Katcal I Aten't French !

I would say Yay ! or Congratulations ! but I'm busy picking up strewn pieces of my own guts... Damn you Garner !
  22. Garner Great God and Founding Father

*condems roman to collecting katcal's guts for them*
  23. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:b1abe483f1="spiky"]Personally I prefer the throwing star fish, and in a tight corner gold fish are always a help... portable, bright shiny objects to distract the enemy while you make your escape.

I protest at my lack of success at these games I blame the coaching staff and the food. I reckon I was deliberately food poisoned in order to sabotage my performance.[/quote:b1abe483f1]

Getting back to the fish subject, I have an exclusive video of a new humans vs. fish battle. Looks like the fish won, again.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-760820435866344019
  24. Roman_K New Member

[quote:6756c9830a="Garner"]*condems roman to collecting katcal's guts for them*[/quote:6756c9830a]

*sends his cats to "collect" the guts*

A wonderful saving on cat food.
  25. Katcal I Aten't French !

**whacks Roman with a wooden spoon**
  26. spiky Bar Wench

Kamikaze fish :)
  27. TamyraMcG Active Member

I wish to protest the Boardonwealth Games because I just missed them [i:ce88792506]all[/i:ce88792506]. It's been great fun reading the event threads. With my pathetic typing speed I wouldn't have had much of a chance at any medal winning so I guess its just as well. :lol:
  28. Guest Guest

[quote:b608635691="TamyraMcG"]I wish to protest the Boardonwealth Games because I just missed them [i:b608635691]all[/i:b608635691]. It's been great fun reading the event threads. With my pathetic typing speed I wouldn't have had much of a chance at any medal winning so I guess its just as well. :lol:[/quote:b608635691]

that and the fact that Kat seemed to win them all and then didn't have the common decency to at least have a pillow fight with me!