Can you mix cheese and religion?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Joculator, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

2. Angua_rox New Member

Yes. Clearly.
  3. Faerie New Member

Cheesus made me laugh, and you can also get religion with your grilled cheese.
  4. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Absolutely amazin'. Although I think the face looks more like a young Mae West.*

*She was an ancient clicks star - just for the youngsters' benefit :D
  5. TamyraMcG Active Member

There is supposed to be an image of Mae West in the picture of the camel on the Camel cigarette packages, it isn't as clear as the one onthe grilled cheese, though :)
  6. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

[quote:73f5e81024="TamyraMcG"]There is supposed to be an image of Mae West in the picture of the camel on the Camel cigarette packages, it isn't as clear as the one onthe grilled cheese, though :)[/quote:73f5e81024]

I found this site called Planet Perplex
    The link is to the Camel cigarette page where they show the famous Mannekin Pis statue in Brussels that's hidden in the design.
    There are dozens of other examples of pictures and messages hidden in many products etc.

If you're into optical puzzles have a look. :roll:

Some of the 18-30 Club adverts are a bit risqué.
  7. TamyraMcG Active Member

Some see the Mannequin Pis, some see Mae West :D
  8. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

It just looks like camel legs to me! I need someone to demonstrate in detail where I'm meant to look.
  9. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Check out the link and click the picture. Sheesh, I hate it when you have to draw diagrams.. (Shakes head, sadly.) :)
  10. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee