Carl Jung Test

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Rewr, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Rewr New Member

Don't know if any of you will be interested, but I got a laugh out of it:

Carl Jung

There is a lot of reading, which I basically ignored. I skimmed down to the bottom of the page, clicked on the link to do the test, noted my scores, then went back to see what the inital sequence said about me...

Think I'll give it another bash and see if I get the same result!:D
  2. spiky Bar Wench

The online tests are pretty rudimentary and not very accurate. The ones that organisations get prospective employees to do when they do recruitment are more complex, accurate and cost an absolute bomb. they are fun. i get my students to do an online one and then talk about whether they think it reflects them.
  3. TheJackal Member

I was placed in the ESTJ category. Interesting stuff though I agree that the online test wouldn't be too acurate
  4. Rewr New Member

Well first time around:

'ISTJ (Introverted sensing with thinking): These are dependable pillars of strength. They often try to reform their mates and other people. They make good bank examiners, auditors, accountants, tax examiners, supervisors in libraries and hospitals, business, home ec., and phys. ed. teachers, and boy or girl scouts!'

second time around I get to choose from:

'ISTP (Introverted thinking with sensing): These people are action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They are impulsive and dangerous to stop. They often like tools, instruments, and weapons, and often become technical experts. They are not interested in communications and are often incorrectly diagnosed as dyslexic or hyperactive. They tend to do badly in school'.

'ISFP (Introverted feeling with sensing): They are shy and retiring, are not talkative, but like sensuous action. They like painting, drawing, sculpting, composing, dancing -- the arts generally -- and they like nature. They are not big on commitment.'

Well now I know why I'm mental!:D
  5. TamyraMcG Active Member

I ususally turn out to be an INFP,but sometimes an ENFP, so I was sort of shocked to come up with an ISTP which isn't at all me, I must be having a bad hair day or something.
  6. Rewr New Member

I'm going to wait till I have one of my irrational anger days then give it another go...