Champions League Final

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by TheJackal, May 17, 2006.

1. TheJackal Member

It's just over. Barcelona beat Arsenal 2-1. I'm so disgusted.

Arsenal were down to 10 men after only 20 minutes & nearly hung on for the win. The ref only played 3 minutes stoppage time at the end; it should have been 5 or 6 with all the time wasting & substitutes!

I really wanted Arsenal to win even though I support Tottenham & Arsenal are our arch rivals.

Barce scored twice in 5 minutes (76 & 80). The goalkeeper could & should have saved both. What's even worse, Arsenal had 13 minutes to get an equaliser but didn't even get a single attempt on goal!
  2. Delphine New Member

I didn't even know the goalkeeper could get sent off. But then again there's lots i don't know about football.
  3. Guest Guest

i had to listen to this at work tonight!

OMG how upset do blokes get at this type of thing! my team leader ran up and down the call centre with his shirt over his head when they scored, then got real grumpy when Barc scored!

i'm glad its not a world cup year!!!

No wait.........Damn
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yep, just a taste of the horrors that await us in the coming month or so (ok, the first match, here, then France will get beaten and they'll loose interest... :D

In switzerland the other day I saw a shop that said "we'll refund your new plasma TV if Switzerland makes 1/4 finals"... Switzerland rocks :D