Cheer Me Up

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Buzzfloyd, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

As a chronic stresshead, I'd like somewhere I can go to when I'm down that's full of stuff to cheer me up. That's what this thread is for.

The Swedish horses cheer me up.

So does Jigzone.

Where else can I go to be cheered up?

Edited to fix coding.
  2. Electric_Man Templar

This made me laugh a lot today. Obviously not something you could look at everyday, although there are normally a few funny stories each day.

If you' have an emergency need for a pick-me-up, don't forget the picture of Dick Homeward ;)
  3. KaptenKaries New Member

I like the rightmost of the horses best. :)

Cute Overload is a nice feel-good site. But don't tell anyone I said that.
  4. mowgli New Member

Wow! I was having a VERY blah morning, and the horses helped immensely! As did the South African story :)

Last summer, this was my cheer-up-of-choice - I'm glad it's still up! Check out Ninja for Hire !

*edited to make sense!
  5. Nester New Member

6. sampanna New Member

7. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Thanks, guys! Keep 'em coming!

Mowgli, try searching Youtube for Ryouko - they're a gymnastics/tricking team from Canada, who are really good. I love watching gymnastics and athletics.
  8. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

[quote:b4af68f86b="KaptenKaries"]Cute Overload is a nice feel-good site. But don't tell anyone I said that.[/quote:b4af68f86b]
    That site is awesome.

Edit for crappy typerage.
  9. Hsing Moderator

10. Orrdos God

Yay! the horses!

I'd lost the link to those!
  11. drunkymonkey New Member

The horses are full of God and Win.
  12. Orrdos God

Actually, I should fill in the background to the horses!

Mostly, I just want to claim the credit for finding them, incase people think it was actually Grace that did

Someone sent me the link to them years ago. While at college, i used to put them on in class all the time, to the point they became cult figures amongst my class mates.

This peaked in the time that we connected a comp to the projector thing, and played the horses on a huge screen.

GOOD TIMES.

Then, later, I linked them to grace
  13. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Believe it or not, a woman from my church reminded me of them by emailing me the link the other day!
  14. Mynona Member

And then they posted the link to me and I said "hey, that's from a swedish children's tv show. and oh, I saw that when it was launched last summer."

;)
  15. Bradthewonderllama New Member

16. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

17. jarmara New Member

18. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Weebl and Bob! Of course!
  19. fairyliquid New Member

Great! After a terrible week that really lightened my evening... :D Now I can toddle off to bed in a good mood. Thanks!