chrisjordan is famous !

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

http://www.chrisjordan.com/

A friend of mine who knows I enjoy photography sent me this, and I couldn't help posting it here. :D

But hey, great photos anyway...
  2. Electric_Man Templar

3. Roman_K New Member

That doesn't work, Ben, though most people can just click on the "Contact" link on the main page. :)
  4. Electric_Man Templar

Works for me...

though your way is obviously how I got there and an alternate method if the link doesn't work because you suck.
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

Doesn't work for me either, but I was too polite to point out your obvious blundering lack of link making skills.

Thanks Roman :D
  6. Electric_Man Templar

Works for me on firefox, IE, other people's computers at work, so it's not a cache thing.

It's not a British thing, because my connection (much to my disgust) goes through a french proxy.

The only logical explanantion is that you suck OR it could be entirely CJ's fault, sitting there with his large ears and messy hair...
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:558d294530="Firefox"]Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /contact.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. [/quote:558d294530]
    Works on IE (damn you Ben, you made me open IE !!!! :evil: ) for some stupid reason.
  8. chrisjordan New Member

I am the height of cool. Several inches higher, with that hair.

Edit: several edges heigher? What?
  9. spiky Bar Wench

I blame CJ. I tried both ways of opening the page and neither work. Apparently I don't have access to that server which of course is a conspiracy against all reluctant IE users in the southern hemisphere by CJ who is just plain mean.
  10. sampanna New Member

I can access it in epiphany even. Anyone who can't just sucks :p

Also Chris is less freakier than he should be, ergo, this isn't Chris. In reality Chris looks just like his avatar .. it isn't a made-up picture.
  11. missy New Member

[quote:55d2f4e0b7="sampanna"]I can access it in epiphany even. Anyone who can't just sucks :p

Also Chris is less freakier than he should be, ergo, this isn't Chris. In reality Chris looks just like his avatar .. it isn't a made-up picture.[/quote:55d2f4e0b7]

LOL i just had the same thought, how spooky is that! I think CJ has alot less hair and is alot shorter than that imposter with his name looks.....
  12. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:458d21f244="sampanna"]I can access it in epiphany even. Anyone who can't just sucks :p

Also Chris is less freakier than he should be, ergo, this isn't Chris. In reality Chris looks just like his avatar .. it isn't a made-up picture.[/quote:458d21f244]

Sampanna.....what does your sig mean? Is it Hindi?
  13. sampanna New Member

:) It's in Marathi, but Marathi and Hindi are very similar.

Literally translated, it means "Uncle, save me"
    Kaka = Uncle, save = vachva, mala = me.

Historically, this was a sentence uttered by one of the Peshwa rulers .. he was a kid, and the ruler of the (at that time) mighty Maratha empire. His uncle wanted his throne, so he hired assassins to get rid of his nephew. When the kid saw the assassins, he ran to his uncle saying "Uncle, save me". Rather sad, wot?

In recent years, there was a power tussle in one of the political parties in Maharashtra - the Shiv Sena. They claim to follow Shivaji's principles, but are actually a bunch of thugs (or to put it differently, right wing religious nuts), The power tussle was between the son of the current party and the nephew .. resulted in the nephew getting tossed out. Zee TV ran a satirical play called "Kaka mala vachva" which ended in their offices getting ransacked by members of the same political party.

That's my sig.
  14. Dane New Member

15. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:e406c97482="sampanna"]:) It's in Marathi, but Marathi and Hindi are very similar.

Kaka = Uncle, save = vachva, mala = me.[/quote:e406c97482]

In French, "caca" (pronounced the same way as Kaka) means poo. My husband who has recently become an uncle did not appreciate me joking about this :D

Speaking of sigs...

**pokes Dane**
  16. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:31840656b1="sampanna"]:) It's in Marathi, but Marathi and Hindi are very similar.

Kaka = Uncle, save = vachva, mala = me.

Historically, this was a sentence uttered by one of the Peshwa rulers .. he was a kid, and the ruler of the (at that time) mighty Maratha empire. His uncle wanted his throne, so he hired assassins to get rid of his nephew. When the kid saw the assassins, he ran to his uncle saying "Uncle, save me". Rather sad, wot?

In recent years, there was a power tussle in one of the political parties in Maharashtra - the Shiv Sena. They claim to follow Shivaji's principles, but are actually a bunch of thugs (or to put it differently, right wing religious nuts), The power tussle was between the son of the current party and the nephew .. resulted in the nephew getting tossed out. Zee TV ran a satirical play called "Kaka mala vachva" which ended in their offices getting ransacked by members of the same political party.

That's my sig.[/quote:31840656b1]

Thank you Sampanna!