Comic-books

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Ba, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Ba Lord of the Pies

Now, the people on this board are nerds.

Don't deny it. If they weren't nerds, they wouldn't be on this webforum. Except Ba, of course. Ba is cool. Indeed, he is "with it." He is "happening." He is also rad, bad, and other slang terms the kids are using these days.

But Ba digresses. Nerds, as everyone knows, read comic books. Ba was pondering comic books, and he thought it might be fun to speculate which comic-book characters various Boardanians might be.

Rinso, for example, would be Paste-Pot Pete. Or possibly the Spot.
  2. Delphine New Member

I have no idea, for I am not a nerd, and do not read comic books.

However, if there is a comic based on the adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, that would suit me just fine.
  3. chrisjordan New Member

Is 'comic books' usually hyphenated? I am much too ungeeky to know.
  4. spiky Bar Wench

pffft don't read comic books but I'd She-Ra Princess of Power, she might be a cartoon but theres gotta be a comic somewhere right... Like the Ninja turtles or the Simpsons?
  5. sleepy_sarge New Member

6. roisindubh211 New Member

I'm actually geeky enough to view comic books as a cool hobby I should get into...
  7. TheJackal Member

God No! In my world, comic books are the epitamy of people who need to get out more and find a boyfriend/girlfriend
  8. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:166276a15a="Ba"]

Rinso, for example, would be Paste-Pot Pete. Or possibly the Spot.[/quote:166276a15a]

I don't know who this person is... I can only imagine, he's the dark, smart, sexy character.Who everybody loves.
  9. sleepy_sarge New Member

[quote:6467ebf48a="Rincewind"][quote:6467ebf48a="Ba"]

Rinso, for example, would be Paste-Pot Pete. Or possibly the Spot.[/quote:6467ebf48a]

I don't know who this person is... I can only imagine, he's the dark, smart, sexy character.Who everybody loves.[/quote:6467ebf48a]

But your own character is better - oh and your alter ego