Crivens! Another New Member!

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS AND AVATAR TESTING' started by TiffanyAching, Jan 17, 2007.

1. TiffanyAching New Member

Hi everyone - I'm new here :)
    I started reading Discworld books somewhere back in 1998, when a friend of mine introduced me to Terry Pratchett's world. I read the first books in my motherthongue (german) and later began reading the english originals, which I really enjoy much more.
    I like all the characters from Discworld very much, but I have to say I love the Nac Mac Feegle and Tiffany Aching most (hence my username).
    :takes a look at the 6 questions one should answer...:
    Ah, yes, I'm 28, female, from Austria, working as an actuary.
    About question 4) (the movie one)... hm... I [i:be5c595586]am[/i:be5c595586] looking forward to the Wee Free Men movie and hope - really, really hope it'll be great...!
    Quote of the day??? Don't know... Is it too late to pretend I haven't seen that question?!?! :D
    So, hello everyone!
  2. Maljonic Administrator

Hello TiffanyAching, and welcome. I don't think we've had a member from Austria before? :)
  3. NannyOgg New Member

Well, we only come in double pack. ;)

Hi again, Tiffany. Thanks for showing me this forum and nice you came along. :)
  4. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I welcomed you in Nanny's thread, but I'll say hi here too! We have another German speaker on the boards, Hsing, but no other Austrians.
  5. NannyOgg New Member

*Cool* thanks for the nice welcome, to everyone. :)
  6. TiffanyAching New Member

That's true :D

Thanks for the welcoming messages everyone!