Do you annoy yourself?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Gypsy, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Gypsy New Member

I know it's common enough to annoy others, but how often do you annoy yourself?

I just went back to the old boards and re-read some posts of mine....how did you ever manage to put up with me? A babbling 18/19/20 year old! (Though i'm very glad you did...and for that long!)

:D

p.s. Of course now i'm a babbling 23 year old (soon to be 24!) so i'm not sure if that's any improvement.
  2. Sunna New Member

I ofcourse wasn't here when you were that age,but I think it's common to annoy people at that age...and at certain web sites.
    I annoy myself every day. When I get up: either I've not slept a wink all night or far too long. When I go to work: "Why,oh why didn't I become a librarian instead of a nurse"....well,you get the picture.
  3. Maljonic Administrator

I rarely get annoyed at people or myself, but sometimes get annoyed at things beyond my control - like faulty machinery and passports.

However, I do get extremely annoyed at myself if I bang my head on something by accident. I don't know why but it irritates me beyond belief, often out of all proportion to the pain that is causes which, in some cases, may only be slight.
  4. Hsing Moderator

I am annoyed at myself in the evening, when I find my to do list still nearly as long as in the morning. I am not always sure wether I need to kick myself in the butt more often, or wether I need to shorten the list.
  5. Orrdos God

I get annoyed at myself all the time. I've made so many idiot mistakes over the years. Blah.

But, I try not to dwel too much these days. However, if I were to look at my old posts on the old boards, I'm sure I'd cringe a lot. I was still a youngster when I first posted there (19?), and now I'm a near middle aged 25.

It's scary where the time goes, it really is.

I appear to have rambled off topic a bit there
  6. TamyraMcG Active Member

I'm annoying myself right now, but i have learned I can be trusted to forgive myself and move on.
  7. mazekin Member

Constantly. I have a tendency to ramble. I have a tendency to forget words mid-conversation. And it's usually the big ones, like what the conversation is about. And I forget things. A LOT. Just call me Guppy the Goldfish. 7 second memory...what was this post about again?:confused:
  8. spiky Bar Wench

I annoy myself with my procrastination. I really want to get my PhD finished and I know you can't do that by playing minesweeper, spider solitaire or hearts but i can't seem to stop wasting whole days doing just that. I'm a prime candidate for electric shock treatment to get me to stop playing MS games...
  9. Pepster New Member

Well it was never easy you know...

I find myself constantly annoyed at the world and the self absorbed people in it, I don't have time to be annoyed at myself.

Didn't you get the memo, quiet contempation aided by MS games is 90% of a PHD.
  10. Gypsy New Member

Pepster, I can just feel the love oozing from you. You make me feel....well..... homicidal. :D

I am annoyed at myself for not calling in sick and making someone else do my lessons....sleep is high on my list of priorities right now.

Also annoyed that I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of the shinto priest on his scooter in full kimono yesterday! Damn my slow reflexes/brain!
  11. Sunna New Member

Hey Guppy,nice fishtank.Ooo,nice fishtank
    ...ooo,nice fishtank