Doctor Who returns..

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Maljonic, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Maljonic Administrator

2. Darth_Bemblebee New Member

:( One of the very few reasons I might wish we had a television for.
  3. Guest Guest

I missed it!!! BUGGER.
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

ANOTHER new Doctor Who ??? I've only just got used to (and not even really) the last one... I mean I was still stuck on... Dammit, wassisname... The blond guy... Peter Davison...
  5. Watchman New Member

Last one was Christopher Eccleston and the new one is David Tennant and dang it, I missed it too :cry:
  6. Pixel New Member

But the best one ever was Jon Pertwee!

Oh, and Katcal - it's The Doctor as a personal name/identification, not Doctor Who - the BBC have finally got it right in the cast list in the closing credits - the title of the series comes from the last line of the very first episode (which I am old enough to remember!) when one of the original companions (the teachers from The Doctor's grand-daughter's school - she was the third companion at that time - the TARDIS was somewhat more populated in those days) said to the other teacher something like "He's The Doctor? But Dr. who?"
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:22d7f86efe="Pixel"]Oh, and Katcal - it's The Doctor as a personal name/identification, not Doctor Who - the BBC have finally got it right in the cast list in the closing credits - the title of the series comes from the last line of the very first episode (which I am old enough to remember!) when one of the original companions (the teachers from The Doctor's grand-daughter's school - she was the third companion at that time - the TARDIS was somewhat more populated in those days) said to the other teacher something like "He's The Doctor? But Dr. who?"[/quote:22d7f86efe]

Of course I knew that, don't be ridiculous... :cooler: I meant another season of the series, that's what I meant... I did... Honest... :D