Does anyone else play the Sims 2?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Buzzfloyd, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Andalusian, do you still play? Or am I the only one?

I have finally got round to uploading some of my groovy houses, and I want to show them off!
  2. fairyliquid New Member

I used to play but my computer fell apart and the isk is all scratched to I have lost all my houses and have no actual game anymore.

I wish I did, I had some coool houses.
  3. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Oh dear!

You can usually get a replacement disk free from Maxis/EA Games if you get in touch with them and explain the problem.
  4. Andalusian New Member

I hadn't played for about 6 months, because installing and then uninstalling a non-functioning Nightlife wiped all my saved files :)x), but I started playing again today as a result of [b:50bff59262]extreme boredom[/b:50bff59262].

I miss my vampires.

Mostly I just make houses now. So many pretty downloaded house things. I'm obsessed with decorations and rugs these days.

I demand to see your houses!
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I love building, but I also enjoy playing in the houses I make.

Here is a link to where you can download them from the Sims website. :) Tell me what you think!
  6. fairyliquid New Member

[quote:138608cc63="Buzzfloyd"]Oh dear!

You can usually get a replacement disk free from Maxis/EA Games if you get in touch with them and explain the problem.[/quote:138608cc63]

Only if you own originals. I plan on investing in them soon...when I can afford it.
  7. Garner Great God and Founding Father

kaaaaaaaaarma ;)

on that note, someone remind me to bitchslap roman for burning coasters :-x
  8. Andalusian New Member

[quote:deb49314fd="Buzzfloyd"]I love building, but I also enjoy playing in the houses I make.

Here is a link to where you can download them from the Sims website. :) Tell me what you think![/quote:deb49314fd]
    Oooooh, those are really nice. Wish I could download them.

Unfortunately I don't have any of the expansion packs and my game can't handle big houses. :(
  9. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Count your lucky stars, Coppe. I'm a Sims Widdower, myself. never let her get a better computer, or you and i will have to start swapping tips on new tricks we've taught ourselves with the yo-yo....
  10. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

A Sims widower? That's just how I pass the time until I can wrest your attention away from the computer and whichever crap game you're playing at the time. :p
  11. Garner Great God and Founding Father

minesweeper is NEVER crap!!
  12. Cynical_Youth New Member

Those last 3 comments made me laugh. Lots.