Doors...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

Dude, you seriously need to download and listen to the Geoff Show podcast for September 18th.

NOW.

**goes back to dancing around her living room punching the air and hooting**

Edit : in case you're too lazy or someone else wants to know what I'm talking about, it's here : http://podcast.smgradio.com/lloyd/20070918_1190162887.mp3
  2. chrisjordan New Member

Heh, Orrrsome. (Sorry, sorry...) How many times is that now? Are you a regular yet?
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

Well, I'm kindof a regular because I've stopped counting, but I don't get paid for it. Except of course if you count the extreme pleasure of managing to a) get Doors a podication and b) make him totally sick with jealousy at the same time, as payment.

**goes back to dancing around her living room punching the air and yelling "they love me, they really love me !" at the top of her voice.**
  4. Maljonic Administrator

That's really funny, and the longest request I ever heard on the radio. :smile:
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

Actually, I think I'm going to drop the Doors and just call him Orrrrrr in a pirate way from now on... :biggrin:
  6. Orrdos God

Hey, cool!

That's the coolest thing anyones ever done for me before. I'm.... touched.

Thanks!

I do have one question! Was it you that put all the extra r's in my name, or was it something Geoff added himself? :smile:

I suppose we really should come to london now. I shall examine my schedule, and see if i can work something out, finances permitting.
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

Nope, I spelled it as it should be, the Orrrrrr is 100% Geoff !