Doritos

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by sampanna, Jun 22, 2007.

1. sampanna New Member

Groin flavoured doritos?
    [IMG]
    I think I'll stop eating FritoLay products.
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

The whole question is "is the orange guy wearing stilettos ?" if so, they're just gay Doritos and we must be tolerant with them.
  3. TamyraMcG Active Member

If you think the bag is weird you should see the commercials, they are having new "flavours" fight for survival in a wrestling match to the death apparently, they are amongthe creepiest I've seen lately. Maybe that's why I hardly watch TV anymore.
  4. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

There was this advert on the TV when Garner and I were in the States once, with some weird kind of singing critters... Actually, I'm going to get Garner to come and tell this story.
  5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

It was for Quizno's, i believe, a sandwhich restaraunt a bit like Subway.

The ad featured a couple of chinchilla puppets with, i believe, their mouths replaced by that sort of 'upside down chin' thing you see sometimes. They sang a silly song in a really high pitch voice. 'subs are a dollar off/when you bring in a coupon/any coupon works'

hell, let me just see if i can find it on youtube. here we go, this is a different ad from the same campaign: YouTube - Quizno's

we saw it while visiting mom in the states, and she flipped out at the sight of singing rats on TV. 'why in the WORLD would you want to eat there?? they have rats on their commercials!'

ahhh, mom.
  6. Garner Great God and Founding Father

7. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I think the conversation went something like this:

Garner's Mum: Oh my God, do they have rats?
    Garner: What? No! Those aren't rats.
    Garner's Mum: Why are they singing? Do they have rats in their restaurant?
    Garner: No! Of course they don't have rats in the restaurant! It's just an ad.
    Garner's Mum: I know they don't have rats in the restaurant! But what a terrible commercial! Why in the world would you want to eat there? Oh my God, I can't believe that.
    Garner: I can't believe you!

It came on several times while we were over there, provoking much laughter and argument every time.
  8. Garner Great God and Founding Father

no one must know how my family acts...