Falafel is Evil

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Roman_K, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Roman_K New Member

2. Pixel New Member

Why does the name "Nuggan" spring to mind? :)
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:e8d6027658="Pixel"]Why does the name "Nuggan" spring to mind? :)[/quote:e8d6027658]
    Funny, my mind sprung up an assortment on the lines of "pathetic"

And then I remembered falafel-induced indigestion.

Shoot them all !!!

But no, seriously, the devil would never pick something including chick-peas, they're boring. Now a baby in a bun with extra jalapenos and vindaloo sauce and onions (onions are evil) now that, yes, may be food for the devil, but seriously, falafels ?
  4. OmKranti Yogi Wench

"Maybe one day the mujahedeen will insist on shaving all the head -- then I will be rich."

Classic!!
  5. QuothTheRaven New Member

[quote:3a6e6abf4e]"I said I was just feeding the people, but they said there were no falafels in Muhammad the prophet's time, so we shouldn't have them either.
    "I felt like telling them there were no Kalashnikovs in Muhammad's time either, but I wanted to keep my life." [/quote:3a6e6abf4e]
    This made me laugh.
  6. spiky Bar Wench

Felafels are only evil if eaten after midnight following the consumption of copious amounts of alcohol (beer for preference). [i:2d15bec9ca]Then[/i:2d15bec9ca] you can claim them as the food of the devil. Being muslim they shouldn't be consuming alcohol anyway so therefore the felafel can't be evil...

Ah-ha my insurmountable logic wins again :cooler:
  7. Garner Great God and Founding Father

i like falafel... it's bloody impossible to find in this town, too.
  8. Saccharissa Stitcher

When I heard that the Northern Alliance drug/warlords took over from the Taliban in Afghanistan, I knew it was going to come back and bite us in the falafels.
  9. Katcal I Aten't French !

I had one last night, it nearly killed me. Falafels are eviiiiiil !!!! :evil:
  10. Hsing Moderator

I like them.

And Quoth - I too find those comments you quoted brilliant! That's gallow's humour. He's got style.

Also, I've got Falafel recipes for those deprived of them, but hijacking this to turn it into a food thread would seem a little tactless of me.

So, elsewhere.
  11. Bradthewonderllama New Member

[quote:e9901e14d7="Saccharissa"]When I heard that the Northern Alliance drug/warlords took over from the Taliban in Afghanistan, I knew it was going to come back and bite us in the falafels.[/quote:e9901e14d7]

Wrong country. :p

And this is a shame :-/
  12. Saccharissa Stitcher

It's not the wrong coutry as such, since the Northern Alliance recommenced opium production, which had halted under the Taliban, and whoever came up with the falafel is evil bit is most definately frying his/her brain with something. Chances are, it's something produced in the region.
  13. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:ae122b069a="Katcal"]I had one last night, it nearly killed me. Falafels are eviiiiiil !!!! :evil:[/quote:ae122b069a]

Katcal, your avatar now looks like a coss beween a ninja a monk and a pirate. Is that on purpose?
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:c251ad0e17="OmKranti"][quote:c251ad0e17="Katcal"]I had one last night, it nearly killed me. Falafels are eviiiiiil !!!! :evil:[/quote:c251ad0e17]

Katcal, your avatar now looks like a coss beween a ninja [b:c251ad0e17]a monk[/b:c251ad0e17] and a pirate. Is that on purpose?[/quote:c251ad0e17]

What's monkish about a parrot, an earring and a ninja outfit ? :shock:
  15. Ba Lord of the Pies

It looks more robish than a ninja outfit. However, that's most likely do to the bunny's lack of legs.
  16. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:9ce1373d31="Ba"]It looks more robish than a ninja outfit. However, that's most likely do to the bunny's lack of legs.[/quote:9ce1373d31]
    Well yes... otherwise it would also have a peg-leg to be a proper pirate... Stupid legless bunny...
  17. Maljonic Administrator

It looks like a traditional Muslim woman in a yashmak, with stange horns, all scewed, sticking out of her head and a parrot on her right horn, with jewelery on her left horn. The poor lady has also hurt her eye, you can see where the local hospital has given her a patch.