For Death

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by sampanna, Dec 20, 2006.

1. sampanna New Member

2. Katcal I Aten't French !

:shock: Wow ! I did laugh at the comment about how someone would look riding the thing, a curious position I must say. :D
  3. KaptenKaries New Member

It does look cool, until you realize you'll look like you're doing the skellie doggy style. It looks very well built, and it's nice to see original ideas!

I've always wanted to have the cranium of a texas longhorn cow mounted on the front of my bike, but that would mean more restyling to have the whole bike fit with the desert theme. If possible, I'd have the searchlight in the eye sockets.
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

A desert theme bike in sunny Sweden ? Won't it get lost amongst the cacti ? :D
  5. KaptenKaries New Member

Ha. Ha. Ha. [i:4d5442964e]Very[/i:4d5442964e] funny.

I'll have you know I enjoy every one of our four seasons.

Edit: And in the summer, Sweden really [i:4d5442964e]is[/i:4d5442964e] sunny. Those days around midsummer when the sun almost never sets are wonderful.
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

I know Sweden has a great climate and all that, but it's still not a desert even at its hottest, surely ;)
  7. KaptenKaries New Member

Nah, you're right there. But I still consider it a great theme for a bike.
  8. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

[quote:d127f4123b="KaptenKaries"]It does look cool, until you realize you'll look like you're doing the skellie doggy style. It looks very well built, and it's nice to see original ideas![/quote:d127f4123b]
    Quite!
  9. Angua_rox New Member

That is so cool. Seriously.