For The Giant..You others can look to0 I guess...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Rincewind, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Rincewind Number One Doorman

2. Delphine New Member

heh heh he h.. It'spsosinglbe;l i only find this fucnny becays ei a m drunk. but doogle, he;s great. go on kjenney, show up!
  3. Electric_Man Templar

[quote:41dd8ce2ad="Delphine"]heh heh he h.. It'spsosinglbe;l i only find this fucnny becays ei a m drunk. but doogle, he;s great. go on kjenney, show up![/quote:41dd8ce2ad]

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why you shouldn't drink and type.
  4. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:66a502119d="Delphine"]heh heh he h.. It'spsosinglbe;l i only find this fucnny becays ei a m drunk. but doogle, he;s great. go on kjenney, show up![/quote:66a502119d]

Hehe, squinting with one eye closed because there's many enough keyboards to see with just one eye, breathing heavy from the exhaustion of concentration and chuckling to yourself from all the great ideas you get. Internet rocks when you're drunk! :) Cheers!

(damnit I miss beer! Only a month left to new years, one of the two times a year I allow myself to drink.)
  5. Delphine New Member

Ahem. :oops:

Aaaanyway, I really liked the Doogle page Rinso. :)
  6. sampanna New Member

And the fun part is - there's proof that you were drunk :)
  7. Bradthewonderllama New Member

For some reason, I'm now picturing the Pink Panther drunk. Way to abolish the Snails image, Snails!
  8. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:47fcd2725d="Bradthewonderllama"]For some reason, I'm now picturing the Pink Panther drunk. Way to abolish the Snails image, Snails![/quote:47fcd2725d]

I didn't before you said it. Now I do. Well not drunk, more like unsober. It's a pleasant image. With Mancini's masterpiece in the background.
  9. colonesque10 New Member

Love the doogle page Rinso, you tiny fart! :)

I'm also glad i'm not the only one who types drunk on the board, Go Ella!! :D
  10. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:2a77bb32ad="colonesque10"]Love the doogle page Rinso, you tiny fart! :)

[/quote:2a77bb32ad]

Could be the title of a disney movie, Rinso: The Tiny Fart, with a whole alotta heart.

Phil Collins could do the music.
  11. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:1cf183ce21="Rincewind"][quote:1cf183ce21="colonesque10"]Love the doogle page Rinso, you tiny fart! :)

[/quote:1cf183ce21]

Could be the title of a disney movie, Rinso: The Tiny Fart, with a whole alotta heart.

Phil Collins could do the music.[/quote:1cf183ce21]

But who'd be your face double. I guess some sort of ratman coulb be your body double. It is probably illegal in 52 countries to show your face on TV though and the rest of the countries like Horrors. :)
  12. Rincewind Number One Doorman

I hear Ronald Rat is prime for a come back. And My dog done a poo that would make a great kenny. It's a bit small but with the mirale of modern cinema they can re-create your massive features.:)
  13. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:a34b4084e3="Rincewind"]I hear Ronald Rat is prime for a come back. And My dog done a poo that would make a great kenny. It's a bit small but with the mirale of modern cinema they can re-create your massive features.:)[/quote:a34b4084e3]

Wow a poo wants to play me in a movie, I feel honoured. :)

Also I really hope you meen Roland Rat, who had Keith the hamster as his friend, because Ronald Rat is just a has been chain smoking Methenol addict now and I don't seem him having either the energy for such a role or the pants.
  14. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Yeah, but hes deperate for the work these days. We could just dope him up and let him ramble innanely on the screen for 4 hours. Thats most of teh script anyway.
  15. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:cd29e790a2="Rincewind"]Yeah, but hes deperate for the work these days. We could just dope him up and let him ramble innanely on the screen for 4 hours. Thats most of teh script anyway.[/quote:cd29e790a2]

I like the idea. Then we could pretend to be cops after the shoot and charge him with indecent exposure so that we wouldn't have to pay him. I'm not giving any of [i:cd29e790a2]my[/i:cd29e790a2] precious Methenol away, thats for damn sure. :)
  16. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Well, in theory, that plan is perfect but apparantly impersonatiating a policeman is a "crime". So is impersonating The Pope, Jesus, members of the Swedish Royal Family and any of the cast of 'Carry On Columbus'
  17. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:9f55c99bf4="Rincewind"]Well, in theory, that plan is perfect but apparantly impersonatiating a policeman is a "crime". So is impersonating The Pope, Jesus, members of the Swedish Royal Family and any of the cast of 'Carry On Columbus'[/quote:9f55c99bf4]

Next you'll be telling me imperonating an 85 year old lady with bladder control problems is a "crime", then I will be worried. :)
  18. Rincewind Number One Doorman

If that is wrong, I don't [i:324e4cb49d]want[/i:324e4cb49d] to be right.
  19. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:efedfaa846="Rincewind"]So is impersonating [...] members of the Swedish Royal Family[/quote:efedfaa846]

That was news to me.