From The Edge of the World..........

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS AND AVATAR TESTING' started by jayne, Dec 29, 2007.

1. jayne New Member

Hi, considering I spend most of my time on the high (or should I say low, considering that they are at sea level....??) seas... I don't spend a great deal of time surfing.....!! So having Christmas at home and upgrading my ancient PC I found myself looking into this site and revelling in the fact that there are "others" out there...... The Hogfather does exsist.....
  2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Hi Jayne! Welcome to the boards. :) I never knew Bedfordshire was so perilously located... Why not have a go at answering some of the questions in the Introductions thread at the top of this forum?
  3. Stercus Stercus New Member

Ah yes, Very wet place Bedfordshire. I have to put my wellies on when I go there.

Welcome to the Pirate ship, Unseen Message Board. :pirate:
  4. jayne New Member

Thanks..... I must say that having read some of the threads I am a little confused...... Rincewind on a good day springs to mind.... however, am determined to perservere....
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

Don't worry, and especially don't hesitate to ask questions about things you don't get, even if you think it's a stupid question. We're used to stupid questions ;)
  6. Tephlon Active Member

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

There is, however, a search tool.
  7. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

There are a lot of running jokes that might be confusing at first, because this is a long-standing community with members that have been around for years (up to almost seven years now, in some cases). But none of it is intended to shut people out, so if you suspect something is a joke that you don't get, please feel free to ask. There is also a pretty good Search tool, as Bauke says, and there is also the Temple for technical questions about how the board works.
  8. Sunna New Member

I also felt confused at first,don't give up,it gets clearer.