Game thread

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Dane, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Dane New Member

Thought I'd make a thread about games, for people to talk about games that have been and are to be released.

First order of buisness: Cid Meieirs (I think thats how it's spelt) Civilization IV. SIX DAYS! it's released in six days and i didn't know! anyway if you want to see a trailor it can be found here: http://www.2kgames.com/civ4/downloads.htm

Warning it is a large trailor, 8MB+ so I'd advise viewing it instead of downloading it.
  2. Garner Great God and Founding Father

I think it's already out in the states.
  3. chesterguy New Member

Was going to post in members news, after my original thread was deleted for spam apparantly, but this is probably more appropriate...

Anyway, New Star Soccer is a game that i helped to create (research wise) that allows you to play through the life of a professional footballer, starting off at a small club at the age of 16, and rising to glory. As the name would suggest, its the third in the series, the previous two have been text based however, this one moves to 2D graphics in sensible soccer-type game play.

(trial version is on the website, £11 to buy the full version)

www.newstarsoccer.com
  4. colonesque10 New Member

Thanks for the link Dane. It's looks so cool. The civilization series is by far my favourite ever PC video game series. Thats a purchase i'll certainlt be making. :)
  5. Dane New Member