Girl needs to go to Germany for life-saving surgery

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by mowgli, Nov 18, 2008.

1. mowgli New Member

Hey guys. I can't believe I'm posting this, but this is my coworker's daughter, and I really want to help. Brad and I have donated a bit of cash already, might give more depending on how things progress financially. I understand that no one on this board is a millionaire by any stretch of imagination, but I figured that any amount of money, prayer, good wishes would be appreciated.

Karing 4 Kerri |

Thanks!
  2. Hsing Moderator

Where in Germany exactly? Maybe I can find someone who can help out with nearby accomodation for relatives etc. Or translating stuff.
  3. July New Member

I hope she will like it. It's very nice here in Germany :smile:. It's a pity that I can't with an accommodation because I myself still live with my parents so we don't have any room for her :sad:.
  4. mowgli New Member

It's cool, Hsing and July - I'm guessing the accomodations are the least of the family's concerns, since you can always find something on the cheap, but it's hard to discount-shop when it comes to experimental coma treatments :sad: However, I'll ask Mr. Jarvis if he would like some references. Thanks again!