Great Hairy Lobsters!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Electric_Man, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Electric_Man Templar

2. Garner Great God and Founding Father

wow, that thing's neat
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

woah... that thing just gave me a shiver right down my spine... my husband tinks it's cute, I think it's too much like a big white furry spider to be comfortable... Brrrr...

But definitely weird. :shock:
  4. Garner Great God and Founding Father

it IS cute. it's the cutest crustacean i've ever seen and planned to eat.
  5. Electric_Man Templar

Eww, you'll get hairs stuck in your beard!
  6. Garner Great God and Founding Father

how could you tell if i did?
  7. Electric_Man Templar

Because your beard isn't blonde
  8. spiky Bar Wench

I think it may have clipped off RInso's beard while he was sleeping and stuck it onto its claws... Very fetching. Although Rinso is probably walking around with a pink baby face wondering what happened...
  9. Roman_K New Member

[quote:7d4082a503="Katcal"]woah... that thing just gave me a shiver right down my spine... my husband tinks it's cute, I think it's too much like a big white furry spider to be comfortable... Brrrr...

But definitely weird. :shock:[/quote:7d4082a503]

It looks more like a hairy oversized beetle to me. Still cute, though.
  10. Katcal I Aten't French !

Just to aswer Ben, elephants aren't bald, they are actually quite hairy, but small hairs on a big thing don't show up much...

And just for info, Dolphins are born with hairs, they even have whiskers, and there is actually no reason at all for this, it's just a leftover from evolution, and they disappear after a little while... I once stroked a Dolphin, in a pool, wearing very sexy rubber waders (me, not the dolphin) and it was absolutely awesome !
  11. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:5f8ba94d5e="Katcal"]Just to aswer Ben, elephants aren't bald, they are actually quite hairy, but small hairs on a big thing don't show up much...[/quote:5f8ba94d5e]

All this time I've thought there was something wrong with me but now I know why I can't see my pubes! Thanks Kat! ;-)
  12. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:0a5ef43945="KaptenKaries"][quote:0a5ef43945="Katcal"]Just to aswer Ben, elephants aren't bald, they are actually quite hairy, but small hairs on a big thing don't show up much...[/quote:0a5ef43945]

All this time I've thought there was something wrong with me but now I know why I can't see my pubes! Thanks Kat! ;-)[/quote:0a5ef43945]

:D :D :D
  13. Delphine New Member

Awwww, Mitten Crabs! That really is cute.

But it reminds me a little of a jellyfish, or a big furry spider... I can imagine going to stroke it like a cat, only to be stung hideously. Not that it needs poisonous hair-spines, with those claws.
  14. Victimov8 New Member

Crustaceans :Shudder:
    Phobias are Weird
  15. Hermia New Member

[quote:59abb378cd="Garner"]it IS cute. it's the cutest crustacean i've ever seen and planned to eat.[/quote:59abb378cd]

You'll have to eat it at work, because I'm pretty sure Grace wouldn't let that thing in the house. And I certainly wouldn't ever visit again.

I always knew there was something unnatural about things that live under the sea, and this just proves it. I kept looking at the top of the page to make sure it wasn't dated 1st April!

All you people who think it's cute are weird and slightly insane. Like Homer Simpson.
  16. Garner Great God and Founding Father

17. Hermia New Member