greebo

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by laina, May 15, 2006.

1. laina New Member

i would like to see greebo in his human form. i would like more than just my mental picture.
  2. Ba Lord of the Pies

Laina's best chance to see this would be to purchase the Art of Discworld. Ba is reasonably sure that Greebo turns up there.

Until then, let this link tide Laina over.

This will, of course, cost Laina her soul. But one must put up with a few minor inconveniences.
  3. mowgli New Member

Waaaaa... they don't enlarge!!!

(There's also the Paul Kidby discworld portfolio book, amongst other books :) )
  4. Pixel New Member

[quote:c90131e6f3="Ba"]Laina's best chance to see this would be to purchase the Art of Discworld. Ba is reasonably sure that Greebo turns up there.

Until then, let this link tide Laina over.

This will, of course, cost Laina her soul. But one must put up with a few minor inconveniences.[/quote:c90131e6f3]

The only picture of Greebo in human form that I can find in The Art of Discworld is a head-and-shoulders iconograph near the top left corner of the double page picture entitled "The Greebo Print" - and it took me three times through the whole book to spot that!
  5. Angua_rox New Member

Seeing as everyone has attempted to grant laina's request, I would like one million euro in 20 € notes.

Thanking you in advance

(God that saying is so horrible and beuracratic. Uch.)
  6. SolidJackson New Member

There is a cracking full-length pencil drawing in The Pratchett Portfolio, along with two great studies of Cat Greebo.