Guy Spray Paints Air Force 1

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by TheJackal, May 28, 2006.

1. TheJackal Member

Saw this first a few months ago. A guy hops the fence, sneaks up to Air Force 1 & writes Still Free on the plane in spray paint!

You can see it here http://www.stillfree.com
  2. Ba Lord of the Pies

Jackal... does know this was staged, right? That Mark Ecko didn't actually tag Air Force One, right? It's just a staged event done essentially as a work of (rather expensive) art.
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

Ha ! Another foul trick of Ba's !! White print on a black background must be another of Crowley's inventions, I can't read anything straight now ! Damn my eyes !!! :cooler:
  4. Ba Lord of the Pies

[quote:09b326a3cb="Katcal"]Damn my eyes !!! [/quote:09b326a3cb]

*Damns Kat's eyes*
  5. TheJackal Member

[quote:0a43a0399a="Ba"]Jackal... does know this was staged, right? That Mark Ecko didn't actually tag Air Force One, right? It's just a staged event done essentially as a work of (rather expensive) art.[/quote:0a43a0399a]

Damn you Ba, you have now offically ruined this for me. Still I looks real to me; perhaps they just put that in to stop legal action against them?
  6. Ba Lord of the Pies

...No. Trust Ba when he says that two guys with spray paint are not going to get through the security around Airforce One. Even when the president is not on board, it's still well guarded.

The legal warning [i:f7cf387af6]does[/i:f7cf387af6] serve to protect them, but not from prosecution for tagging the president's airplane. It protects them from idiots who try, get arrested, and try to pin the blame on them.

Besides, it shouldn't ruin it for Jackal. It's still a powerful political message. Why does it have to be real to have impact?
  7. Maljonic Administrator

There should be an award put out on the man's head for his fictional terrorism!
  8. Bradthewonderllama New Member

The Thought Police shall get right on that. ;-)