Happy (belated) Birthday, Nathan!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by mowgli, May 15, 2008.

1. mowgli New Member

S Dnem Rozhdenia - cake, happiness and de-strep-throatizing! :smile: I finally found that one missing Monty Python DVD - we'll mail it to you some point in the near future!
  2. redneck New Member

Thanks Inna. Monty Python has now become my sickness video. Every time I get sick I watch Monty Python to help lift my spirits. Nothing makes me feel better than a good, hardy laugh.

Other than getting strep I had a pretty good birthday. All of my family called and wished me a happy birthday, but my older brother's message was best. His youngest daughter will be three in November. He called and sang Happy Birthday to me with her chiming in on every "to you". It was one of the cutest things I've heard in a long while.
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

**grmbl** Happy birthday Nate, hope t'was an enjoyable one despite the strep... You can always get worse things for your birthday. If you're curious about what, I can lend you my mum.
  4. mazekin Member

Happy BDay Boyo!
  5. Maljonic Administrator

Happy birthday, hope the smoking improves soon. :)
  6. spiky Bar Wench

Happy birthday.

I'm hearing you on the strep throat. **cough**
  7. TamyraMcG Active Member

Happy Birthday, Strep throat sucks when ever you get it, I'm sorry you got it now, I hope you get better really fast and let the ciggies have a rest for good. I actually tried a drag on one last week and I just about coughed my self silly, I don't think that is what is causing my cough still, but I haven't been right in the breathing department for a while now.
  8. redneck New Member

I thank everyone for the belated well wishes. I was actually afraid that someone would notice my birthday before it was past. Now I'm in league with Garner and Doors (at least I think it's Doors) about being able to bitch about everyone not remembering my birthday. :D

If anyone is feeling generous for a birthday gift, I have a dear friend whose husband is stationed in Germany and she has offered to put me up with food and lodging if I can make it there. Since I'm generous I'll even let everyone chip in to help buy me a ticket there. This way everyone has a chance to give me a little bit for turning thirty.

Om's birthday is coming up soon, but I can't remember exactly when. If someone knows (other than Om) please post it for me. I was thinking that it was the 16th or 18th of this month, but I may be well off.
  9. Hsing Moderator

In case these are concrete plans: When and where? Maybe we could arrange a mini-con?
  10. Katcal I Aten't French !

I think Ben and myself can bitch too. Well, in this case specifically, as opposed to our obvious bitching talents in general.

Go Germancon! Just as soon as you all come to Ireland.
  11. Hsing Moderator

Well, my offer to put almost all of you* up with food and lodging still stands. So, where are you? :p As it stands, inviting you's my only chance to participate in a meeting, seeing how broke we are.

*lets exclude, say, serious creeps and totally unknown persons wanting to join a con with less than three attendees.
  12. Katcal I Aten't French !

Sitting on my sofa with a laptop, why so nosy?:D
  13. Hsing Moderator

:razz:
    Seriously, some of you still owe me a visit. *nags*
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten... ;)
  15. Roman_K New Member

Happy birthday, Nate! Sorry for being more late than late. ;-)