Happy Birthday, Honey.... now make me some pancakes.

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Grace turns 25 on the 25th. which is today. which means she's older now. give me money and pancakes. all of you.
  2. KaptenKaries New Member

Grattis på födelsedagen, Grace!

Hope you'll have a good one!
  3. Roman_K New Member

Happy birthday, Grace!
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

I will post pancakes to you as soon as I hear you have got the last thing I sent you :D

Happy birthday Grace, may it be the best so far and may all the following ones be better.
  5. Nester New Member

Happy birthday! May you listen to some good Bluegrass music today. [b:e7fa424183]Loud[/b:e7fa424183] bluegrass :)
  6. Cynical_Youth New Member

Gefeliciteerd! I hope you have a nice day, Grace. :)
  7. Marcia Executive Onion

Happy quarter century Grace :lol:
  8. Maljonic Administrator

Happy birthday Grace. :)
  9. redneck New Member

Happy birthday, Grace.
  10. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:082ca6baac="Garner"]Grace turns 25 on the 25th. which is today. which means she's older now. give me money and pancakes. all of you.[/quote:082ca6baac]

Oh, by the way, what happened to capitalization, Mr. Please-Write-Proper-Posts-For-Everyone's-Benefit?
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:919ba47bd7="KaptenKaries"][quote:919ba47bd7="Garner"]Grace turns 25 on the 25th. which is today. which means she's older now. give me money and pancakes. all of you.[/quote:919ba47bd7]

Oh, by the way, what happened to capitalization, Mr. Please-Write-Proper-Posts-For-Everyone's-Benefit?[/quote:919ba47bd7]
    Come now, KK, don't pick on him, he's American, isn't that enough to bear ? :D
  12. Delphine New Member

(I don't think missing some capitals at the start of sentences is really a massive deal when the sentences are otherwise punctuated properly. I do it all the time.)

But anyway!

[color=orange:65e9a50304]Happy Birthday Grace![/color:65e9a50304] (fancy colours!) Have a good day. this should involve the Penguin game. May your hands be steady and your penguins free of middle ear infections. :)
  13. drunkymonkey New Member

Yar; happy birthday.
  14. TheJackal Member

Happy b'day :D
  15. :bear: [color=blue:ecaf18637b]Happy Birthday Miss Grace!![/color:ecaf18637b] :bear:
  16. chrisjordan New Member

Happy Birthday.
  17. jaccairn New Member

Happy Birthday Grace. Hope it's great despite the weather. :D
  18. Hex New Member

Happy Birthday Grace, and may you be blessed with many Apricots. :D

*gives pancakes*
  19. Tephlon Active Member

Happy birthday Grace.

A present might make it your way shortly. No promises... :)

You could share it with Garner (before he starts moaning) but I think it won't fit... :)
  20. Hsing Moderator

Happy Birthday! :)
  21. Orrdos God

Happy birthday, my good friend Grace!
  22. spiky Bar Wench

Happy Birthday!

I'll have some pancakes too if they're on offer...
  23. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Thanks, everybody! I had a great day. :) Katcal, your story arrived this week, so feel free to post those pancakes. Ella, the penguin game was indeed played and I was the reverse winner!
  24. Angua_rox New Member

Lá breithe thona duit, a Gráinne!
    (Sorry 'tis so late!)
  25. Katcal I Aten't French !

Good to hear it Grace, but... what is the penguin game ?
  26. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Mal and Marcia gave grace a penguin game last year for her birthday. it consists of a precariously balanced iceflow, which you have to stack penguins on. knocking penguins over means you have to add them to your hand. first person to run out of penguins wins.

for the second year in a row, i am the reverse grand loser.
  27. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:831628f537="KaptenKaries"]Oh, by the way, what happened to capitalization, Mr. Please-Write-Proper-Posts-For-Everyone's-Benefit?[/quote:831628f537]

Don't you know? Garner is a Comunist, he hates capitalization.
  28. KaptenKaries New Member

That made me laugh, Rincewind.
  29. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:a3426e2ae4="KaptenKaries"]That made me laugh, Rincewind.[/quote:a3426e2ae4]
    :lol: Me too :D
  30. Electric_Man Templar

Happy Belated Birthday... sort of.