Happy Birthday Joculator!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Gypsy, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Gypsy New Member

Co(mmiserations)ngratulations Joculator!

Though you're waking up a year older...just think how much wiser you (think you) will be...

Happy Birthday!

Have fun doing whatever it is you plan on doing, and we hope to see your witty and wise posts on the board once the party/crying is over.

We will all be waiting with open arms and gifts*

:biggrin:

*that we promised ourselves to buy, but yet again forgot to put on the TO DO list...so all you'll really get will be empty promises.....and a squinty expression from reading our posts on this message board.
  2. jaccairn New Member

Happy Birthday Mr Morris Man!
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

Happy 90th birthday, old dude... :D
  4. TheJackal Member

Yes, happy b'day, Joculator :)
  5. Maljonic Administrator

Happy birthday. :)
  6. Hsing Moderator

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Joculator!:smile:
  7. Tephlon Active Member

Parabéns & Gefeliciteerd from your favourite Dutchugese.
  8. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Old and weary as I am now...
    Vielen dank für die geburtstag-wünsche - Hsing. (I think... from school days german)
    Obrigado pelo sentimento - Tephlon (I hope... from an online Dutchugese translation program))
    Thank you, to the rest of you guys for the warm wishes and making an old man, very happy( or a happy man, very old)...Depends on what you said in the first place.

Joking apart, thanks for wishing me well on to my final sell-by date people.
    Now we forget what we were talking about. (Forever!)

I have the honour of drinking a toast with my partner Judi to all my friends on 'THE Board'

Thanks to Gypsy for starting this whole thread.
    I mean, if I knew you were going to do this guys, I would have put in a request list...

Only joking!:D (But still wipes away a tear of emotion.)
    AND none of you saw that... right?
  9. Mattkp New Member

All the best, you old codger. Try not to finish the whole bottle, ahem, crate...

I won't try and keep up, you "clean living" lying swine!
  10. spiky Bar Wench

Happy birthday!!!

Late as usual but I don't know how missed this before... Being old is getting to me too.