Happy Birthday Mowgli and Kat in the Hat!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Hsing, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Hsing Moderator

I may have caught you just in time, depending in which time zone you live....

Well, to be honest, over here I am one hour and twelve minutes too late.
    But hey -

Happy Birthday, and have many more! :)
  2. spiky Bar Wench

Happy birthday you two... Hope this fines you in fine form, or in any form. I expect you to be enjoying the day immensely.
  3. mowgli New Member

Thank you, thank you!
    ::pats herself:: I THINK I'm in a form, of some kind. Will have to do for now!

Mnogie leta Kat in the Hat, a fellow Piscean :)
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

Happy Bidet, Mowgli and fellow Kat ;)
  5. Maljonic Administrator

Happy birthday. :)
  6. fairyliquid New Member

best wishes...you have permission to eat as much cake as is possible and complain about it lots tommorrow :)

edit: cate/cake...who can tell....
  7. Roman_K New Member

Happy birthday. :)
  8. Electric_Man Templar

[quote:ba714a8378="fairyliquid"]best wishes...you have permission to eat as much cate as is possible and complain about it lots tommorrow :)[/quote:ba714a8378]

Poor cate

Happy Double Birthday Mowgli and Kat, even though you're a year older - you still look the same as yesterday. Well, I'm going by your avatars here...
  9. Perdita New Member

Happy birthday folks!
  10. Cynical_Youth New Member

Gelukkig bidet allebei. :)
  11. Tephlon Active Member

Happy belated birthday to the two of you!
  12. koshu New Member

sorry this is late but happy birthday to you both i hope you had a wonderfull day :D
  13. Hex New Member

Apologies for the lateness, but happy birthday to you both! :) I hope you had lots of fun and presents and all that good stuff.
  14. lipi New Member

Happy birthday to both of you!
  15. Sir_Gawain New Member

¡Feliz cumpleaños Kat y mowgli!
  16. Dane New Member

Happy birthday you two and have a good one.... or two
  17. jaccairn New Member

A belated Happy Birthday to you both.
  18. Kat_in_the_Hat New Member

Hi kids...haha big thanks to everyone :) and you guys don't have to worry about being late, look at me...(I turned 18, I've been a little busy...you know, voting, and buying lottery tickets...yup yup thats what Ive been doing ;)) haha so I know I haven't been around much (or at all) but since you guys haven't forgotten me maybe Ill get involved again (who really needs college essays anyway? Not me :)) I have to reread all my books anyway, its that time of the year...thanks again :) and sorry for all the smileys, I can't seem to stop them
  19. TamyraMcG Active Member

Happy Belated Birthday, I've been off the line for a while but I hope you had a great day and have a wonderful year.
  20. Saccharissa Stitcher

I am so terribly sorry for missing that! I was in Munich at the time and after I came back I started checking out the "Most Recent Topics" page.

I owe you each a huge birthday cake.
  21. spiky Bar Wench

Yeah yeah... It will probably need to be a really big cake... or pie.