Happy Birthday to Om

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by redneck, May 15, 2006.

1. redneck New Member

Happy Birthday!!
  2. Electric_Man Templar

Happy Birthdayom, dayyyyyyyyyyyyyom. Daylightom and me won't go hOMe.

Enjoy yourself!
  3. Hsing Moderator

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaay!
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!
  4. Maljonic Administrator

Happy birthday woman. :)
  5. QuothTheRaven New Member

Feliz Cumpleaños!
  6. spiky Bar Wench

On your birthday may you be so post modern that you write a great novel using nothing but alphabet spaghetti :D

Happy Birthday!
  7. mowgli New Member

Mnogie Leta and Namaste times 10 :)! Or more, if you like.

Cake, love and happiness!
  8. Bradthewonderllama New Member

9. Katcal I Aten't French !

Happy girlie birthday, Om :D
  10. jaccairn New Member

Happy Birthday Om. Hope it was a great day.
  11. Perdita New Member

Hope you have a good one OM!
  12. Pixel New Member

Belated Happy Birthday, Om - I tried to send a clacks to you yesterday when it looked like we had been forgotten, but for some reason messages seem to get stuck in my outbox at the moment - and I can't PM Mal about the problem because.... well, for some reason messages seem to get stuck in my outbox at the moment! :)
  13. Delphine New Member

edit: Oops... pixel, your post there made me think this was your thread!

Sorry Om, happy birthday wifey. :)
  14. Maljonic Administrator

[quote:c25d4abf84="Pixel"]Belated Happy Birthday, Om - I tried to send a clacks to you yesterday when it looked like we had been forgotten, but for some reason messages seem to get stuck in my outbox at the moment - and I can't PM Mal about the problem because.... well, for some reason messages seem to get stuck in my outbox at the moment! :)[/quote:c25d4abf84]Are you sure about that? The Out Box is for the messages that haven't been read yet. When the receiver reads them they get moved to the Sent Box.
  15. Orrdos God

Happy birthday om!
  16. Pixel New Member

[quote:8cc74d3546="Maljonic"][quote:8cc74d3546="Pixel"]Belated Happy Birthday, Om - I tried to send a clacks to you yesterday when it looked like we had been forgotten, but for some reason messages seem to get stuck in my outbox at the moment - and I can't PM Mal about the problem because.... well, for some reason messages seem to get stuck in my outbox at the moment! :)[/quote:8cc74d3546]Are you sure about that? The Out Box is for the messages that haven't been read yet. When the receiver reads them they get moved to the Sent Box.[/quote:8cc74d3546]

OK, I understand now - I am used to the Chello system where the message is in the Outbox while it is being processed and then goes into the Sentbox (Sent Items, in Chello terminology) as soon as it is sent - the system on the board looks better - you can tell when someone has picked up your message)
  17. Angua_rox New Member

Lá breithe shona dhuit, Om.

:snakeman:

:)
  18. Saccharissa Stitcher

Many happy returns! :)
  19. roisindubh211 New Member

Bon Anniversaire, Om!
  20. Marcia Executive Onion

Happy birthday Om.
  21. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Gosh, I'm slow.

Thank you everyone. As usual, you rock hardcore!
  22. Roman_K New Member

Happy belated birthday, Om. :)