Happy birthday TPUMB !

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

Looks like it's the board's birthday, Happy Birthday board !
  2. Stercus Stercus New Member

If I'd known earlier I'd have sent it a card.

Happy Birthday TPUMB.
  3. Maljonic Administrator

I think it coincides with someone else's birthday too, maybe even two people, who's are really crap and doing things like filling out their birthday so we know to remember...
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

I thought that only applied to Garner ? It can't be his, he's already moaned once this year.
  5. TamyraMcG Active Member

Okay, Happy Birthday -two people who are crap about filling out the calendar. I hope you have/had a wonderful birthday and tell us all about it asap.
  6. Tephlon Active Member

No Garners [-]Whine and moan [/-]Birthday was a while back.

We're referring to the chuckle brothers here.

By the way, I just returned from a nice relaxing holiday where I had no Net.

So many webcomics to read!
  7. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Happy bithday board!

And big thanks to Mal for all the work he has done over the last year!
  8. Katcal I Aten't French !

That is true, and deserves a reminder, thanks Mal !
  9. spiky Bar Wench

It was my birthday recently, I filled out the calendar but still no one noticed... :( So these 2 crap people can live without birthday wishes too. Thats called karma.
  10. TamyraMcG Active Member

Oh Spiky, I'm sorry. Happy Belated Birthday To You!! I am glad you are allive and everything.
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Damn, how did I manage to miss that ? Happy belated Spiky, sorry about that...
  12. jaccairn New Member

Belated Happy Birthday Spiky. But when was it as I can't see it in the calendar or am I looking at the wrong month?
  13. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yep, your birthday's not in your profile, spiky, maybe it got lost when the board rebooted ?
  14. Maljonic Administrator

That's possible, you definitely got a happy birthday last year. Happy birthday for this year Spiky, only 10 days late! :smile:
  15. Perdita New Member

Happy B'day boards, spiky and everone else I've forgotton to congratulate!!
  16. mowgli New Member

S Dnem Rozhdenia, Board!

Many happy beers, Spiky! Plus cake, love and as much happiness as you can stand :smile:. And then some!

Thanks again, Mal :virtual beer clink:
  17. Marcia Executive Onion

Happy birthday Board, Spiky and two crap people who didn't fill out their birthdays, one of whom has posted on this thread.
  18. spiky Bar Wench

Thanks guys. It really wasn't that big of a deal and I only realised that I didn't get a birthday thread when this thread was posted.

So Mal does this mean i have to fill in my birthday details again or have you fixed it?
  19. Maljonic Administrator

You have to fill it in yourself, I can't alter your User CP info. I just did mine, now hopefully I wont have to hint at Marcia to come and remind everyone.
  20. Roman_K New Member

Happy birthday to... well... everyone and everything having one. ;-)