Happy Easter

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Lyia, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Lyia New Member

For those who celebrate Easter, I hope today is a beautiful and peaceful Easter.:bunny: For those who do not celebrate Easter you can all rot.....just kidding, I hope you have a great day today as well.
  2. Hsing Moderator

A happy Easter to all who celebrate it! And ecumenical chocolate eggs for everyone else.
    :bunny:
  3. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Belatedly, Happy Easter everyone! I have been visiting my mum in Aylesbury, and Garner and I now have achey arms from the Wii Sports.
  4. TamyraMcG Active Member

Thank you for the well wishes Lyia, I did have a happy and peaceful, broken only by the brief fussings of a teething toddler, Easter. Connor told my sister he was going to have healthy snacks "like carrots" he said grinning and holding the carrot shaped bag of Reese's Pieces. That child also used the word, literally, in conversation, I'm just a little afraid of what he'll end up if we can't harness his power for good. Celina feel better today, she is a climber and seems to be trying out words. All my siblings were here and we got a start on the plans for the party we are throwing for my folks fiftieth wedding anniversary in two months!