Happy New Year

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by redneck, Jan 1, 2009.

1. redneck New Member

I hope that everyone had a safe (it's a relative term here) and happy new year. I sat around with family, played wii and cards, and talked. For all those that had more fun, or at least more to drink, I hope that the hangover isn't too bad. I'm looking forward to what this year has in store and dreading it at the same time. Lots of changes coming up for me. Some of my choosing and some to be thrust upon me.
  2. Maljonic Administrator

Happy New Year to you and everyone.
  3. Rewr New Member

Happy New Year to all.
  4. Pixel New Member

And do we need to say it - "Happy New Year Sir Pterry!"

And as an afterthought - what I believe the French call "Le pense de l'escalier" - the smart answer you only think of on the way downstairs after leaving the party - does anyone know anyone with the influence with Her Majesty to have him officially dubbed "Sir PTerry"? (Well, it would be a good try!)
  5. Hsing Moderator

All the best in 2009 for all of you. :bunny:
  6. spiky Bar Wench

All the best and a happy new year!

Red I did have a lot of alcohol and the hangover to go with it. It's over-rated.
  7. TamyraMcG Active Member

Happy New Year from the snow bound ( well sort of) I did have a couple shots of tequila, but I was always able to dance when my partner asked me to. We decided that 2009 is going to be fine, it doesn't actually have to be too wonderful to be better then 2008. I think things have been getting a little better for me each year the last few years anyway, so I'm hopeful. may God Bless us everyone.
  8. mazekin Member

Happy new year everyone!

This year I swear to not give up cigarettes

To not give up Chinese food and pizza

To never cook on my new oven

To never work out how to bake properly again

To not stay in touch with old friends who I should really contact more

To not give up chocolate

To stay exactly the same weight as I am now and not drop a single pound

To not fix up the outside of my house.

There! New Years Resolutions that I might actually keep!:D And I hope to break every single one of them!
  9. Maljonic Administrator

I'm going to go a whole year without driving a Skoda, visiting Hobart, drinking Harvey's Bristol Cream mixed with lemon cola, exploring the sewer system of Kolkata or swimming the Suez Canal.
  10. TamyraMcG Active Member

Now that's the way to use Headology!