Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Bradthewonderllama, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Happy Thanksgiving (US) to one and all! May your day be bright, and filled with good fellowship, cheer, and turkey or turkey substitute!
  2. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Happy Thanksgiving you guys! Enjoy your extra holiday while I work!
  3. Ecksian New Member

It's not a proper Thanksgiving unless you end up like the turkey was at the start of the meal.
    Keep the charcoal biscuits handy.
  4. Maljonic Administrator

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it; and happy crocodile hunting to Marcia, hope it's not too poor a substitute. :)
  5. colonesque10 New Member

Happy thanksgiving to everybody who celebrates it and happy winter holiday to the rest of us. :)
  6. Ba Lord of the Pies

Happy Turkey Day, and may all enjoy much, much pie!
  7. sleepy_sarge New Member

8. Hex New Member

Happy thanksgiving everyone!! :) Enjoy! Yes, even those of you who don't have the day off. Have fun anyway!
  9. Dane New Member

Happy thanksgiving to all that celebrate it and a good day to the rest of us :D
  10. Faerie New Member

Hurray for turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumkin pie! Happy Thanksgiving.
  11. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I ate too much pie.

And cheesecake...or as Ba put's it: Advanced Pie.
  12. spiky Bar Wench

I hope you all gave lot of thanks for the day off and the life of the turkey and for the sacrifice of good pie...
  13. Faerie New Member

I didn't get a cake for my birthday but my sister stuck a candle in an extra pumpkin pie we had from Thanksgiving that I had already eaten part of.
  14. TamyraMcG Active Member

It was a fine Thanksgiving, I especially liked the idea that I was getting paid for not working on my regular days off! :D Good old UFCW.
  15. Hermia New Member

[quote:944b4534d1="Ecksian"]It's not a proper Thanksgiving unless you end up like the turkey was at the start of the meal.
    Keep the charcoal biscuits handy.[/quote:944b4534d1]

Naked, dead, and surrounded by vegetables??? :?