Have a ball, Spiky !!!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

What with timezones and all, this is probably even early, and that's a first :D so

Happy Birthday Spiky !! Take care of that gangrened toe of yours and have a great day ! May it hang higher than all the others !

:drinkers: :supz:
  2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

The toe or the day?

Happy birthday, Toni! I hope it's a great one. :)
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

The day !! :D
  4. Tephlon Active Member

Happy birthday Spiky one.

Hope you have a nice day.
  5. Hsing Moderator

Happy birthday, Spiky... Hope you have a great time.
  6. fairyliquid New Member

Happy Birthday, don't forget to eat lots of cake!

(oh and katcal, you were on time.)
  7. Electric_Man Templar

Happy Birthday Spiky, hope you get given a teat for your morning trea!
  8. Maljonic Administrator

I'm so silly sometimes, not getting the meaning of these birthday thread titles. I thought you were either going out dancing somewhere in a posh frock, or perhaps going on a world cruise, before I opened the thread.

Happy birthday. :)
  9. jaccairn New Member

Happy Birthday Spiky. Have a great time :D .
  10. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:ba9b61c9c4="Maljonic"]I'm so silly sometimes, not getting the meaning of these birthday thread titles. I thought you were either going out dancing somewhere in a posh frock, or perhaps going on a world cruise, before I opened the thread.

Happy birthday. :)[/quote:ba9b61c9c4]

Sorry Mal, I'll try to put a [THIS IS A BIRTHDAY THREAD] label in the next one :D And it was sort of about frocks and dancing, see spiky's latest Members' news posts ;)
  11. spiky Bar Wench

Thanks everyone... It was quite good, my boyfriend took me to a fancy restaurant AND we also went to a ball on the weekend as part of my birthday celebrations (which explains the reference in the thread title) AND tomorrow I'm going to the pub with friends.

So I guess you could call it Festival of Spiky, a week of frivolity to help people forget I'm getting old.

Gangrene toes have to do with my penchant for dropping things on them while hung-over. Do not do this at home children.
  12. KaptenKaries New Member

Have a continued pleasant Festival of Spiky, Toni!
  13. Angua_rox New Member

Lá breithe thona duit, Spiky!
  14. TamyraMcG Active Member

I'm glad you had a nice birthday, and I hope it turns out to be a great year.
  15. Saccharissa Stitcher

Happy Birthday Spiky! *gives IV antibiotics for the gangrened toes*
  16. Hex New Member

Happy belated Birthday Spiky!! Glad you had a great time.
  17. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Happy belated, Spiky (-:
  18. Marcia Executive Onion

Happy very belated birthday :)
  19. mowgli New Member

Happy Birthweek Spiky! :)

:: gives a pair of pillowed shoes for any future dropping-of-things-onto-feet::