Help me find the thread...Please!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by spiky, May 28, 2008.

1. spiky Bar Wench

I'm looking for a thread where the discussion was about whether pterry should publish more than one book a year again. I'd like to use it in my PhD write-up but do you think I can find it... NO!

I've tried the search function and I've even sat here going back page after page in Boardania looking for it. I don't think it was that long ago but I'm having no luck. ANy hints such as if you posted in this thread to help me narrow the search would be grealt appreciated...

Hell we could even have the discussion again... One or Two books a year people?
  2. Maljonic Administrator

3. TheJackal Member

Eh, what words did you put in the search engine? Found it like Mal straight away!

I also have no recollection of starting that thread... Still annoyed by just 1 a year though. Guess I was spoiled for too long!
  4. spiky Bar Wench

Thanks guys. For some reason it kept wanting 4 words in the search and it wouldn't take numbers as a word and I guess I kept using a year rather than per year.

You are much smarter than me :)
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

not 4 words, 4 letters minimum per word...
  6. spiky Bar Wench

piffle. That means you can't use the normal search terms of AND and OR in your search. I also found it a bit difficult to figure out if people used DW or Discworld or any of the other versions on the theme of Terry Pratchett...

I also can't believe this thread was in 2005. I could've sworn it was more recently than that... Maybe I've lost some time somewhere. Anyone want to help me find that too?
  7. Hang on a minute, I think I've got that back here in this cupboard...

wait...no. Just some old trainers. Sorry, my mistake.

er...Anyone missing some trainers? These aren't mine.:wink: