Hmmm. A new kind of dance

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by redneck, Aug 10, 2006.

1. redneck New Member

Found this on a friend's blog.

Edit: I was going to embed it here, but that doesn't seem to work for me. You'll just have to link to it.
  2. Hex New Member

I think that just made my day.

:D
  3. TamyraMcG Active Member

Thank you! That was pretty cool.
  4. OmKranti Yogi Wench

That was great. Thanks Redneck I needed a good laugh.
  5. Maljonic Administrator

I like the roller skating move best.
  6. spiky Bar Wench

Some people have too much time on their hands...
  7. mowgli New Member

[quote:3ae5de20ae="spiky"]Some people have too much time on their hands...[/quote:3ae5de20ae]

luckily for the rest of us ;)
  8. KaptenKaries New Member

Brilliant. Would have looked cool if they'd buried the treadmills in asphalt or shot it against a bluescreen, and put the whole thing on a busy street.
  9. Katcal I Aten't French !

That was awesomely funny and cool. Geeks on treadmills, almost makes me want to go back to the gym. Almost.
  10. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

That was pretty cool! Thanks, Nate. :)
  11. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:62b299104c="KaptenKaries"]Brilliant. Would have looked cool if they'd buried the treadmills in asphalt or shot it against a bluescreen, and put the whole thing on a busy street.[/quote:62b299104c]

Yes, I was thinking much the same thing, about the blue screen. We have to much time on our hands, don't we Karies?
  12. Angua_rox New Member

Twas hilarious.

:D

Thank you!
  13. hitchhiker42 New Member

nice.. :)

thanks for posting it..
  14. Dane New Member

he he, I havn't seen that one. OK Go are doing a competition on their myspace for the best re-enactment of their dance to OK Go's Million ways. heres a link to my favourite*

clickety

*mainly because of the description:
    yes they're real blind folds
    yes we have a lot of free time
    yes we heart OK Go

Edit to add: Wile on the subject of youtube, a friend found this the other day. Its about the Frosties advert that has sweapt the (England) nation. But don't you worry all of you not currently resideing in England, its pretty self explanitory.
  15. Faerie New Member

That video is the best, I put it up on my Myspace. I heard that the entire thing was filmed in one take and I'm not sure if that's true or not but you can kind of see the guy in the red pants stumble once.