holocaust denial inspired project

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

it's time to test human intelligence in the age of instant media... we should see how well we can start a 'norman conquest denial' movement. convince as many brits as possible that the 1066 invasion was just a fabrication of the french as part of their pro-european union plot against the queen, and the whole thing never happened.
  2. Electric_Man Templar

French conquering the British? Laughable! Those cheese-eating surrender monkeys couldn't conquer a bar of soap. Hence their smell.

As for Napolean, he was a small man with delusions of grandeur. Wrote a good story about his holiday in Russia though.
  3. mowgli New Member

Napoleon never set foot in Russia!!!! We beat him off soundly at the border and sent him crying home to Josephine!

(Anyone who says otherwise is the Enemy of the People)
  4. TamyraMcG Active Member

I just had a Beavis and Butthead flashback "beat him off soundly" :badgrin:

sorry 'bout that
  5. Maljonic Administrator

I thought the French invasion was an old wife's tale based on those monkeys found on the beach, in fact I know it was!
  6. mowgli New Member

[quote:a2c64625e0="TamyraMcG"]I just had a Beavis and Butthead flashback "beat him off soundly" :badgrin:

sorry 'bout that[/quote:a2c64625e0]

LOL. ::smacks Tamyra with a trout::
  7. spiky Bar Wench

Vietnam was merely a sex holiday tour that the US and Australian governments were supplying to selected 19 year old males as a way of increasing genetic diversity. But didn't want the general public to know.

shhhh its a secret.
  8. Electric_Man Templar

And about that Domesday Book - oh sure it looks like the real thing, but it's a work of pure fiction. Besides, how many people do you know who's actually read it?
  9. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:cf8abebff1="spiky"]Vietnam was merely a sex holiday tour that the US and Australian governments were supplying to selected 19 year old males as a way of increasing genetic diversity. But didn't want the general public to know.

shhhh its a secret.[/quote:cf8abebff1]

I don't believe in Vietnam. I've never seen it. Noone I know has seen it. Vietnam is just a conspiracy from the world's governments to keep us all on the wrong track.
  10. Maljonic Administrator

[quote:3babf9dc08="Electric_Man"]And about that Domesday Book - oh sure it looks like the real thing, but it's a work of pure fiction. Besides, how many people do you know who's actually read it?[/quote:3babf9dc08]I know, you couldn't count every pig in the country now, never mind with medieval computers!
  11. QuothTheRaven New Member

[size=12:a5cf4d37a9]Don't forget Wyoming. It does not exist. It is just an elaborate subterfuge to draw attention away from the Truth. And guess who happens to be the former representative from Wyoming. Dick Chainy(sp?). Case in Point.[/size:a5cf4d37a9]
  12. Ba Lord of the Pies

Quoth watched too much Garfield and Friends as a child, didn't he?