Hsing...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Ba, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Ba Lord of the Pies

2. Garner Great God and Founding Father

swedish paraphilia. what more is there to explain?
  3. KaptenKaries New Member

Well it's a bit weird, isn't it, but as long as she doesn't hurt anyone, I can't see anything wrong with it.
  4. Hsing Moderator

I've never heard anything like it, but agree with KK.
    Her view on the recent history is totally subjective, of course. :p
  5. QuothTheRaven New Member

Well, that was weird. To say the least.
  6. Cynical_Youth New Member

This truly worries me:

[quote:0ad1e1e65d]If one can see objects as living things, it is also pretty close to be able to fall in love with them. After all, there are many different sexualities -- if you care to look around. To have make love with a thing isn't any more difficult than having sex it with a man or woman. To be objectúm-sexual and having sex with an object, is NOT the same thing as masturbation, because in masturbation one doesn't see the object as LIVING, one does often dream about a person or something. In objectúm-sexuality one has sex with the object because one loves the object itself. That is a big difference.[/quote:0ad1e1e65d]

It seems to imply she had sex with the Berlin Wall in some way. I don't want to know how...
  7. Ba Lord of the Pies

Can a wall really be said to give informed consent? Wall rape!
  8. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:be9726569b="Ba"]Can a wall really be said to give informed consent? Wall rape![/quote:be9726569b]
    Oh Ba, you really shouldn't make me laugh that hard, especially when I'm at work... They'll think I've found a way to hack into the accountancy software... :D

Edited because I cint spoke Anglish at this tome in the mooning.
  9. Hsing Moderator

Wouldn't that act also have put her in mortal danger when the wall was still heavily guarded - at least from the East side?

(Guarding from the West side was, if noticable at all, not prominent. There appear no guards on the pictures from the West side from the wall's last two decades, and the tons of grafitti speak for themselves.)